Options

Last Login time! Is it correct?

KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
Maybe I'm wrong....but I feel that are cases when is ...Jumping..to a Long time; This affects guilds & players also & usually not discussed after... Can Anyone Check this? Confirm or Not...???

Comments

• Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    KiKiX wrote: »
    Maybe I'm wrong....but I feel that are cases when is ...Jumping..to a Long time; This affects guilds & players also & usually not discussed after... Can Anyone Check this? Confirm or Not...???

Haven't seen any issues in my guild. I see two thing that could be improved though:

1. When someone is online, indicate that. Right now, it shows when they last logged in. Someone in the middle of a marathon session might show as last logged in 12 hours ago, when they are currently farming the hell out of hellboy.

2. There isn't a lot of contrast in the guild list as you scroll through it. Everything runs together and the difference between 12d vs 12h isn't that clear when you are skimming the list. Either give an option to sort by login time, or change the color to yellow when the units are displayed in days. Red would be nice for over 5 days, but I'm sure every guild would have a different number in mind there.

Hoping the OP's concern isn't valid. We boot folks that are inactive too long based off the last login time.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    KiKiX wrote: »
    It is correct sometimes....perhaps...

I've seen 40 members of my guild flagged as logged in but the overview screen says 5/50 logged in.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I would log in, go to my guild list. And it says: UltraScept- Last Log In: 25 minutes ago.

Lolwut?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.