Please raise the level cap (with new content)

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
It has been 50 for over 6 months.

Gold has to be easier to get also.

Drills selling for 10 gold, that's crazy when they are bought for 20? gems, someone can work out how much that would cost in gold.. it is more than 10 gold. Drills should sell for 100k each.

Regents need to sell for at least 10 times what they sell for now.

The game is imbalanced to always be short on gold. And always have to many sigils.

One point, when you raise level cap pls do it with new content.

Post here if you agree :) (because we cant do polls)

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Wait, after all the horrible updates Glu has provided, you want Glu to introduce more?

I'm out.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    They will have to raise it for 4th kingdom
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Stigmata wrote: »
    They will have to raise it for 4th kingdom

I don't want fourth kingdom to come. Ever.

From what I've seen of the first few levels, im going to go insane if I have to go through more of that.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I'd rather farm for a whole set of godly gear and fire/ice runes for the 4th kingdom than have them raise the level cap. You know why? Cause it would be faster to farm all the stuff mentioned above than to level to 55 or 60 and start from square 1.

That's how stupid of an idea that is.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    I'd rather farm for a whole set of godly gear ...

Some people have been stuck on a set of godly gear for months now.

Also, I know your (currently) against level cap but you do realise by posting in this thread you are kind of supporting it right.

The 2 threads (for and against) are the closest we can get to a poll. The more posts, the more it looks like people are in favour of the idea.
    Some people have been stuck on a set of godly gear for months now.

Also, I know your (currently) against level cap but you do realise by posting in this thread you are kind of supporting it right.

The 2 threads (for and against) are the closest we can get to a poll. The more posts, the more it looks like people are in favour of the idea.

Yeah, so raising the cap means the people who did spend months will have to spend even more months trying to get the new gear you wish to see released. Smh.

And just like your logic, the idea is still completely idiotic.

Anyone who thinks I'm in favor of this idea is even more of a dumb@ss.
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Dont think the games ready for a level cap increase or a gear upgrade, look at the leaderboard, theres only 6/7 people maxed that kinda sais it all,

Definitely not for now
    Dont think the games ready for a level cap increase or a gear upgrade, look at the leaderboard, theres only 6/7 people maxed that kinda sais it all,

The only reason they are not maxed out is (as was calculated on another thread) to get 8 gold runes (edited) would take a year or so.

People have been maxed out on godly gear for a long time.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Meh. (this strong opinion is brought to you by the failure of the previous major updates)

Regarding gold, it's easy enough to get now, drills could use a slight increase in value since they don't drop that often, reagents on the other hand are just fine IMO. I haven't been short on gold since I bought the level 50 skills on either char.
    nyjn it sounds like you don't go for high VP during fusing tournaments. One big fuse can be over 2 million gold.

If you don't bother with tournaments then you don't need a lot of gold, apart from a second set of gear (so you don't have to gem-remove runes)
    nyjn it sounds like you don't go for high VP during fusing tournaments. One big fuse can be over 2 million gold.

If you don't bother with tournaments then you don't need a lot of gold, apart from a second set of gear (so you don't have to gem-remove runes)

I did go for high vp on both fuse/evolve when the game was still fun, I still place fairly high now (with the exception of the last few due to family stuff) but don't push as hard as I used to.

Gold is still easy to get, you just have to be willing to farm for it.
    The only reason they are not maxed out is (as was calculated on another thread) to get 8 gold gems would take a year or so.

Really? I've seen only a couple people maxed out with godly gear, most are 6 or 7 out of the 8 pieces.

And no, not everyone has been maxed out on godly gear. I just started farming godly a week ago. That means raising level cap will only cause my work to go in vain.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Really? I've seen only a couple people maxed out with godly gear, most are 6 or 7 out of the 8 pieces.

And no, not everyone has been maxed out on godly gear. I just started farming godly a week ago. That means raising level cap will only cause my work to go in vain.
    how is that work done in vain? Was every tier of equipment you got in vain until you get to godly? No, every tier of equipment was awesome when you got it. Godly would just be another tier of equipment on the road to better equipment. Thats how an rpg works.

Not saying I'm for an increase in level cap, but your opinion is kinda clouded by the fact that you recently got to max level and started farming final tier items.

I enjoy playing mage, but my mage is maxed out (except for gems) and now there is nothing to do with her except farm (PvP here and there, but that system has too many issues to be fully enjoyable).

What else is there to do? I could max out my monk who currently only has 3-4 pieces of godly, but monk sucks in endless and therefore will take longer to fully gear and is not as enjoyable to play to me than mage.
    Level my war? Meh, I don't see the point seeing how the game is evolving right now.

So, in my opinion, there are upside and downsides to the idea of increasing the level cap. Upsides mainly being the added stuff for people who are maxed out and want new material, and downsides obviously being that every major update done lately (4th kingdom, pvp, p2w & new tourneys, lotus tower) has been disappointing.

I don't know whats in the making, but I really hope something good happens soon since EW3 is one of the games with the most potential on mobile platforms IMO.
    Yeah, I recently got there. It took me a good 4 months, and I still haven't found them all.

I also want to finish my monk, but if I'm always working on my mage, then that goal is impossible. If you have nothing to do, start a new character.
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    The only reason they are not maxed out is (as was calculated on another thread) to get 8 gold gems would take a year or so.

what are gold gems? maybe im just ignorant or not paying attention...
    typo, I ment runes
    typo, I ment runes

As with anything in the game, money will buy you gold runes and it won't take long to get them.
    nyjn wrote: »
    As with anything in the game, money will buy you gold runes and it won't take long to get them.

Except for the fact that god of rune offerings has maybe a 5% drop rate on golds, so unless you buy 50 of them, you're stuck farming a couple months with tournaments before you actually have enough to use.
    Except for the fact that god of rune offerings has maybe a 5% drop rate on golds, so unless you buy 50 of them, you're stuck farming a couple months with tournaments before you actually have enough to use.

If you're willing to pay, you can guarantee a fuse as well, so you don't need to get the gold runes right away.

I'm not saying it's a good way, just saying that if you are willing to spend tons of cash on this game (which some people clearly are) then maxing out is quick and easy.