Please fix the bugs before any new update

jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
Been reading through a couple of threads and I'm seeing that a new level cap might soon be on the horizon. Now I don't mind any new content but all I ask is can some if not all of the existing bugs be fixed first. I'm dealing with so many bugs right now its crazy. Might just be my device but I don't have a problem playing any other online game so I doubt that. My device is a stock galaxy tab 2 and here is a list of all that I have to deal with while playing.

1. Still have the lag in bag bug. I have to continually swipe just to get the list to move a little so that I can sell items.
2. My character will stop attacking and start running sometimes he stays in place. Then I will have to tap the attack button 2 or 3 times to be able to attack again.
3. The camera gets stuck. The camera is supposed to be turning but it just shakes back and forth. This only happens in certain postions. My view also zooms in and out at random times. I did not know this was an option.
4. My game and character begins to move in slow motion everytime there are spawns. Birds and bats are the worse for this.
5. Joystick sticks and becomes unresponsive.
6. Skills not working when pressing. Defensive skills are the worse.
7. My game freezes and becomes unresponsive until the town I'm in fills up.
8. Endless crashes and freezes.
9. Accessing network everwhere.
10. The game lags even when I'm standing still. You can hear it in the music or in my attacks when im in battle.
11. Game speeding up and slowing down randomly.

There are more but these are the ones that really irritate me right now. This last update has really caused the game to operate very poorly for me. Anyone else facing these problems.