Options

PvP - Rank 0

SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
I like most aspects of PvP but this, not loosing stars at rank 0 is just plain stupid. I don´t mind that a paying player gets tickets and do more fights and therefor get the advantage if he is good enought, cause yes Glu has to get money somehow and thats still a fair alternative for other players. But to not loose stars when loosing a match is plain stupid cause this way its not the best players on top but the most paying ones as you say. They can do 100 runs and even if they only win 1/3 they still climp up 33 stars. Make rank 0 the same way as all the other ranks, you loose the fight you loose a star.

Comments

• Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    I like most aspects of PvP but this, not loosing stars at rank 0 is just plain stupid. I don´t mind that a paying player gets tickets and do more fights and therefor get the advantage if he is good enought, cause yes Glu has to get money somehow and thats still a fair alternative for other players. But to not loose stars when loosing a match is plain stupid cause this way its not the best players on top but the most paying ones as you say. They can do 100 runs and even if they only win 1/3 they still climp up 33 stars. Make rank 0 the same way as all the other ranks, you loose the fight you loose a star.

No. 1st deal with 90% players at rank 0 being cheaters/bug exploiters.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    bryblun wrote: »
    No. 1st deal with 90% players at rank 0 being cheaters/bug exploiters.

Since that has nothing to do with what I typed you could just have kept that irrelevant comment to yourself. And by your comment I assume you are playing on android since the hackers is in pretty good control on IOS side.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Since that has nothing to do with what I typed you could just have kept that irrelevant comment to yourself. And by your comment I assume you are playing on android since the hackers is in pretty good control on IOS side.

Well don't jinx it man.

Anyway, rank zero is hard to get for normal player. I personal stop at rank four cuz it's a guaranteed top 1000 rank, and if I go any further, I'll lose to laggers. So this is really only directed to the pay to win people.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Well don't jinx it man.

Anyway, rank zero is hard to get for normal player. I personal stop at rank four cuz it's a guaranteed top 1000 rank, and if I go any further, I'll lose to laggers. So this is really only directed to the pay to win people.

Noticed that too, went to rank 2 easily last season but then kept losing to lagging invincible people :(

I really only care about the gems so AP is easily attainable lol.
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    So, I got to R0 for the first time and i'm glad I can't drop back down lol. Glad, because the ****py matching system (me being 8.5k going up against 11k & 12k people) and hacks recently added up to a number of losses. I know the OP is on IOS so there's less hackers, so at the end of the day, I agree with your statement. Once everything is ironed out with hack/lag/matching issues, you should always lose a star when you lose.
  • Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    I like this idea, it would be interesting to see how the top rankings change if everyone rank 0 were able to lose stars.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Agree.

I also say this as a 0 league player. When I'm in zero league it doesn't matter much to lose against 5 high ranked hackers.
    But still it doens't make sense to me. no star loss at 9th league is ok. With fitting GS you already start there. But practically ranking is about getting to 0 league as fast as possible. Change this system.
  • Options
    Xephraim wrote: »
    Agree.

I also say this as a 0 league player. When I'm in zero league it doesn't matter much to lose against 5 high ranked hackers.
    But still it doens't make sense to me. no star loss at 9th league is ok. With fitting GS you already start there. But practically ranking is about getting to 0 league as fast as possible. Change this system.

I say this as a good player that gets continually beat by laggers.....

Not losing stars at rank 9 is okay.

Not losing stars at rank 0 makes PvP pay to win. It already is, anyway.

The no loss of stars is a piece of encouragement for players to spend more and more money.

Anyway, yes, you should lose rank no matter what.
  • Options
    I say this as a good player that gets continually beat by laggers.....

Not losing stars at rank 9 is okay.

Not losing stars at rank 0 makes PvP pay to win. It already is, anyway.

The no loss of stars is a piece of encouragement for players to spend more and more money.

Anyway, yes, you should lose rank no matter what.

Or maybe you just suck? Thought about that? :]

Yes makes more sense to not loose stars at rank 9 so people can get a "slow" start or something. Please remove the not loosing stars at rank 0. It always takes me 2-3 days to reach rank 0 and then it´s kindof pointless to try and catch up starwise to the players up there even if you beat them.

Please make rank 0 same as all other ranks!! This just destroys the PvP system as it is right now when it´s not the best player on top. Thoose who pay for gems will still pay to try and get the advantage but this way it will be more fun for everyone up there. And you might even get in more $$$. Cause people like me who might think about putting in a few $$$ if its is close fight up there just gets put off by the fact that the top players have a few 100 stars making it pointless to put in a smaler amount. If it would be a closer fight up there I think more would acctually pay and it would be more enjoyable.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I 100 percent agree with this. I feel like pvp tournaments are only won by those eho spend more gems for tick3ts. If they did a simple change of removing this no decrease in rank at star 0 then ew3 pvp top players will depend on your skill rather than your money.
    ;)
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    I 100 percent agree with this. I feel like pvp tournaments are only won by those eho spend more gems for tick3ts. If they did a simple change of removing this no decrease in rank at star 0 then ew3 pvp top players will depend on your skill rather than your money.

The PvP is own by those that soend money on runes and PvP gear and one tickets. It's not just your gut feeling. Its the truth.
  • Options
    The PvP is own by those that soend money on runes and PvP gear and one tickets. It's not just your gut feeling. Its the truth.

If you play at the higher ranks you can see yourself it's not about good runes and pvp gear. Of course this gives a beneficial effect.

There are many good and decent players in the higher ranks (and more than enough hackers). But those who spend more money to get to league 0 faster and then farming stars is no problem anymore.

Bababalian lost 4 times in 4 fights against me. He is ranked 1. I'm somewhere close to top 100 and also in league 0.
    Removing that star loss system at league 0 would change much.

In my opinion mohican is also better than bababalian but when you look at babas stars you can count more than 300. That's ridicueless.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    In my opinion mohican is also better than bababalian but when you look at babas stars you can count more than 300. That's ridicueless.

Modded device with unlimited gems ftw. Or, he is the most retarded person ever existed, to spend so many thousands on this piece of **** game.. or any other game..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    If you play at the higher ranks you can see yourself it's not about good runes and pvp gear. Of course this gives a beneficial effect.

There are many good and decent players in the higher ranks (and more than enough hackers). But those who spend more money to get to league 0 faster and then farming stars is no problem anymore.

Bababalian lost 4 times in 4 fights against me. He is ranked 1. I'm somewhere close to top 100 and also in league 0.
    Removing that star loss system at league 0 would change much.

Oh.

I was never good enough to reach rank zero. If everyone played fair, id make it to rank 2 or 1 though. Maybe, just maybe, id hit 0.
  • Options
    Oh.

I was never good enough to reach rank zero. If everyone played fair, id make it to rank 2 or 1 though. Maybe, just maybe, id hit 0.

There is alot of people who are doing just fine up there at rank 0 with far from best items and gems, nor do they hack or lame around. It´s funny how you are getting all these "not fair players" who are holding you down on every single tournamnet and stoping you from reaching your "awsome" potential and take the #1 spot on leaderboard...

Back on topic, GLU remove the not loosing stars at rank 0 thing!!!
  • Options
    I already said I'm not the best player around. I'm fairly decent, but not exactly the best.

Anyway, I fought one monk the other day. He had 12962 gs or something. One fists of the five stars or something and I'd lose 95% of my health. I was able to get 2 kills because of no lag, but still. Runes still matter.

I have 12503 gs or something. So him being able to hit me for that much damage on one skill is insane. Money matters.

I should mention he's top 10 on leaderboard most of the past PvP tournaments.

As for me not reaching my full potential, whatever. I'm not interested in PvP for an actual battle, but just for the gems. Which are now impossible to get, unfortunately.
  • Options
    I already said I'm not the best player around. I'm fairly decent, but not exactly the best.

Anyway, I fought one monk the other day. He had 12962 gs or something. One fists of the five stars or something and I'd lose 95% of my health. I was able to get 2 kills because of no lag, but still. Runes still matter.

I have 12503 gs or something. So him being able to hit me for that much damage on one skill is insane. Money matters.

I should mention he's top 10 on leaderboard most of the past PvP tournaments.

As for me not reaching my full potential, whatever. I'm not interested in PvP for an actual battle, but just for the gems. Which are now impossible to get, unfortunately.

Thats not as much the matter of gems and more about the overpower of the class monk. On every monk fight I have to do every single move and attack perfect to be able to stay away from all his stun attacks and time my own attacks just at the right few animation frames where you can acctualy do damage to a monk. Little damage here little there, you feel great I over skill this dude and BAM one smalest misstake and he 1-hit k.o you even if he is without pvp Power. As you get up Before you can teleport away, stun and 1-att kill you again. So much fun...

But heck that doesn´t bother me that much since I like hard challanges but the not loosing star at rank 0 is I say it again just a stupid and unfair for everyone.

Anyway, I have some awsome close fights vs some players during my PvP sessions that I really enjoy. Where both players acctually learnt to master their class and full force attack to get thoose 3 kills to win within the timelimit.

So a shout out to all thoose players who acctually play fair, fun and fight to get 3 kills!
    Shout_Out.jpg
  • Options
    Getting 3 kills is also my goal every fight. (Mostly because of the AP rewards).
    Maybe we meet in arena soon ;) IGN: Sephrone
  • Options
    Thats not as much the matter of gems and more about the overpower of the class monk. On every monk fight I have to do every single move and attack perfect to be able to stay away from all his stun attacks and time my own attacks just at the right few animation frames where you can acctualy do damage to a monk. Little damage here little there, you feel great I over skill this dude and BAM one smalest misstake and he 1-hit k.o you even if he is without pvp Power. As you get up Before you can teleport away, stun and 1-att kill you again. So much fun...

But heck that doesn´t bother me that much since I like hard challanges but the not loosing star at rank 0 is I say it again just a stupid and unfair for everyone.

Anyway, I have some awsome close fights vs some players during my PvP sessions that I really enjoy. Where both players acctually learnt to master their class and full force attack to get thoose 3 kills to win within the timelimit.

So a shout out to all thoose players who acctually play fair, fun and fight to get 3 kills!
    Shout_Out.jpg

Well, he had full gold runes. Or something like that. So its kind of related to gems.

And yes, fists of five stars is kind if OP if you get hit with it.