PvP Runaway issue

alphanovaalphanova Registered Users 1 Posts
I have had it with those pathetic players that decide to hit you once and then run away for the entire match! There should be a limit or some way to prevent people from running the entire match like a damage emitter for running too long. Back then when a warrior runs from battle he is to be demoted to pheasant and occur a series of lashings. i need a fun challenge to this game but i cant if there just gonna run away all the time. Thank you if you do fix this n sorry for the anger in this text.
-AlphaNova:cool:

Comments

• NemesislayerNemesislayer Registered Users 5 Posts
    I agree most of those players also have some sort of (p a r s e r) running so even when I do charge and wirlwind them for combos of up to 32 hits they take no dmg
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I agree most of those players also have some sort of p****r running so even when I do charge and wirlwind them for combos of up to 32 hits they take no dmg

It's called lag.

If it didn't exist, then I would murder every PvP runner there is.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • indoorsmanindoorsman Registered Users 10 Posts
    I just did my first arena today and I don't understand what determines the winner? I had a guy almost dead who ran around the whole time and I had way more health than him yet lost? How is victory decided?
  • FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Been seeing a lot of warriors now that do nothing but dash, then run, and as soon as you get close to them they spam parry.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    FuryWeasel wrote: »
    Been seeing a lot of warriors now that do nothing but dash, then run, and as soon as you get close to them they spam parry.

Probably because it's the only way to have any chance of beating Monks.
  • pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    monk always run
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    JakeF wrote: »
    Probably because it's the only way to have any chance of beating Monks.

lol and you wonder why monks run? cant get close to warrior without getting dashed or parried. But runners are the not the most problematic thing right now. deal with hackers first...
  • pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    i never win a match against monk(i am a warrior) sorry for my bad english
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I agree, maybe make them walk aha
    -Sagelz
  • ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    They made a longer cool down on mage freeze. Maybe longer CD on monk roll. And add a CD to parry. Make it a normal skill. So they can't just spam it and hope for the best. Press the button. CD starts. Wait for CD to end to press again. You know like every other skill. That would be like if a mage can just spam the eruption. But it never goes off until the person will get hit by it. Last thing. The mage laser sucks. Almost completely useless in pvp . the cast animation is so long that anyone with half a brain can move before they get hit. Then you can walk out of it with no issue. These are all PvP only issues. Normal gameplay is pretty much uneffected by it.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    The running monks all use the jump hit, roll combo which pretty much makes them invincible while still causing damage. This needs to be fixed. Without this cheap tactic the runners would actually have to fight. So sick of all of the top guys only attacking this way and running around once they get a single hit in.