Options

51/50 Real? Or Hack?

KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
AGAIN! Guild full, & System: Warriorous joined..... . Guild tab sed: 51/50 !?!?! His gs was ...abt 300... Kiked in 2-3 minutes....

THAT IS NOT FIRST TIME!
Posted here "How about More than 50"

ANY ANSWER? ; & AM I THE ONLY.... DOUBT THAT!

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    KiKiX wrote: »
    AGAIN! Guild full, & System: Warriorous joined..... . Guild tab sed: 51/50 !?!?! His gs was ...abt 300... Kiked in 2-3 minutes....

THAT IS NOT FIRST TIME!
    Posted here "How about More than 50"

ANY ANSWER? ; & AM I THE ONLY.... DOUBT THAT!

Are you saying he somehow managed to join your full Guild without getting an invite and you had to kick him out?
    Ehm, I´ve seen the 51/50 before but I don´t think I´ve ever heard someone joining without getting invited.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Its a glitch. Not too big a deal. There are bigger problems in EW3.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Sir...WHO think can INVITE in a "pretty good guild" ranked 60-80 last 5 Tournaments players with 59-59-245 ?!?
    &That More than once!

Can That Happened
    REPEATEDLY in yours? For example?
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Ehm, I´ve seen the 51/50 before but I don´t think I´ve ever heard someone joining without getting invited.

We've had people mysteriously show up in our guild. No officer acknowledged sending an invite, though it's possible they were invited in by accident. One guy claimed he got in invite weeks before and never accepted, this might be part of the 51/50 issue. Have 49 people, send an invite and the guy holds it. You add another player, now 50 in guild, first guy then joins and bam... 51. Maybe?

Another said he got three invites and did a revolving door on us. He left us for another guild and later came back seemingly on his own, booted him and he came back one more time. Haven't seen him since the last boot. Don't even recall his name... not memorable beyond the odd way he kept coming back.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Ok, Brutal thanks for interest!
    I'll just let it be, next time...& look if he/she finally talks....