New username and password system

Demon100Demon100 Registered Users 13 Posts
As I may be getting a new phone, and this may be the case for other people, I know that I lose my character and have to start from scratch and therefore, I am requesting a username and password service that allows you to save ur characters details on glu and then use them to login to you character on a different device. This is very helpful and I'm sure many people will approve of this idea

Demon100

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Demon100 wrote: »
    As I may be getting a new phone, and this may be the case for other people, I know that I lose my character and have to start from scratch and therefore, I am requesting a username and password service that allows you to save ur characters details on glu and then use them to login to you character on a different device. This is very helpful and I'm sure many people will approve of this idea

Demon100

Username/password would have been great if they implemented it. But there is a way to copy your data to PC and then back to your new phone. Google it. It´s not an official Glu method but it works. Good for taking backup of your game as well just in case something breaks.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

Demon100

The android version saves your game and loads it onto the new or multiple devices
  • Demon100Demon100 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Sirdigital, does that just require a backup on iTunes and then just putting all the apps from this device to another, does that automatically download all your data?
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sirdigital, does that just require a backup on iTunes and then just putting all the apps from this device to another, does that automatically download all your data?

No it´s an application called iFunBox you can download it to PC. You search the phone for the ew3 folder and copy that over. Then you can copy that folder over to your new phone and owerwrite everything. No need to jailbreak or anything like that.
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    why not just allow it to save on icloud like ew2? would make it simple enough
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    +1 support
    -Sagelz
  • Floyd99Floyd99 Registered Users 70 Posts
    For this to be implemented you forgot one thing- Glu would have to actually listen/care about its customers/players. Which they have not shown in the past. Remember how much complaining it took to get kingdoms 1-3 restored after rune update? And how long it took?