Options

Change PVP System!!!!!!!

24Nathan24Nathan Registered Users 15 Posts
I have a suggestion that Glue Administrators need to make and enforce on your next update. Glue needs to change its PVP system because it is not right that every time a guild comes close to FairandHonor, they start dropping thousands and thousands of gems in which no Glue Administrator will confirm if they are purchasing the gems or they have a gem hack to keep playing while the rest of us have to sit and wait until our tickets regenerate. Either you guys need to cap out the amount of tickets one person can buy per Arena season or make PVP unlimited for everyone. I have NO ISSUE spending money on this game in which I have purchased gem packages. I do however have a massive problem with paying for new tickets to play PVP!!! The main reason is that there is a greater then 50 percent chance that you will face an opponent who is a hacker who can spam multiple orbs or is flat out invincible and the best you can hope for is a draw. If I was to spend money and buy tickets and I face a hacker, I have EVERY RIGHT TO DEMAND THAT I GET A REFUND!!!! That is FLAT OUT SHADY BUSINESS. How about you guys do us a favor and create a glue undercover profile and have that person play PVP to face the hackers so you can see first hand how ridiculous the amount of cheating that is going on and maybe you can see for yourself who is obviously cheating and start banning them. You guys have been putting aside this issue for to long now and the only feeling every legit player has in this game is that Glue only cares about making money. Well if you guys want our money, How about you protect your customers that invest in this game because EW3 is an awesome game.

Comments

• Options
    TairmTairm Registered Users 13 Posts
    Excellent ideas contained in this post:

1. Unlimited pvp or gem cap.

2. Play your own game and see the insane amount of people who mod and ruin the experience of the game. (It is one thing for them to hack endless towers, which you don't run tourneys for due to ease of hacking, and it is quite another to have them directly ruining players good time.)

For the love of god don't let your cash cow wander into the road to be run down by losers who need hacks to play.
  • Options
    ghostrikeghostrike Registered Users 24 Posts
    >Totally agree. IDK what GLUU is doing, they just leave the game un-investigated wherein evidence is TOO OBVIOUS. I Dont Know if they have CHILDLIKE IGNORANCE OR PURPOSEFUL IGNORANCE! Wow, for so LONG, they didnt even SUSPECT a THING of cheats that are too obvious. AND purposefully just leave it as is and do nothing? WHY? Maybe because as long as they get HUGE MONEY they just dont really care. And the REPORT HACK THREADS, IDK what is the use of it.115 plus pages and until now mod and hack are still rampant. With almost same players reported in there.
    > Pointless to buy gem to replenish ticket if there are almost 50% chance that we will faced hacker/ modder.Like i win myself until rank 5 and 4 stars then suddenly next 5 or more opponents are hackers and i go back to rank 6. POINTLESS and TOO UNFAIR.
    > They cheat already, Gluu doing nothing, and the cheater GETS the rewards some more. What a COMPETITIVE ARENA! GEM HACKERS and GOD MODE WINS!
    TSK!
  • Options
    reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Agree, do something for your game plz....
  • Options
    teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    I agree 100% ...fairandhonor brags about there undetectable mod....how can you create a game and not realize people are changing it...makes me wonder about your capabilities as a game developer...have to say...not impressed...hence why I have stopped spending money with you....I'll just spend my money on Dragon world...lol...this problem needs addressed and you need to let real players know what your plan is...if you have one !!!!!!!
  • Options
    wolfblitzwolfblitz Registered Users 4 Posts
    Nathan is 100% right either you need to do something or you gonna start losing loyal customers! WE ARE CUSTOMERS THAT PAY MONEY AND WE DESERVE SATISFACTION IN RETURN
  • Options
    24Nathan24Nathan Registered Users 15 Posts
    wolfblitz wrote: »
    Nathan is 100% right either you need to do something or you gonna start losing loyal customers! WE ARE CUSTOMERS THAT PAY MONEY AND WE DESERVE SATISFACTION IN RETURN

Im starting to think that Fairandhonor is a Glue created guild or glue is letting them stick around because they are forcing everyone else to really spend money to keep up. It's always the same 3-4 koreans in the top rankings in pvp every single tourney except the one pvp tourney after new ew3 updates when there is no hack software created yet. I find it hard to believe that there is 4 Korean millionares all in the same guild. No other guild is ever going to win a tourney because the pvp system is so stupid. At least in fusion or evo tourneys you can spend tons of hours grinding for gold and then spend some money to win. Pvp is all about money. No one else has a chance cause there is 4 Korean millionares in one guild or So Glue is telling everyone in ew3 that those 4 Koreans are legit 100 percent clean players.