Options

Demon Lord reagents

SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
Sooo... We finally got the update on ISO side, Yeey for that :]

I do a few spins on Iron/Silver God and only get Demon Prince reagents. I Think maybe I need to finnish the new maps first to get the new Demon Lord reagents but now after killing the Spider Queen in her Lair both Normal/Legendary mode the offerins still don´t give Demon Lord reagents !?

Whats the deal, are we on Ios side getting fked again or is this a misstake?

Can someone on Android side please confirm that you guys are still getting Demon Lord reagents from the Iron/Silver God offerings.

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Yes, on Android you still get Demon Lord reagents from spins.
    One question thou: you get lv. 50 gear from spins on iOS?
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »
    Yes, on Android you still get Demon Lord reagents from spins.
    One question thou: you get lv. 50 gear from spins on iOS?

On God of Gold yes, not on Iron/Silver Offerings.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    On Android you get lv. 50 gears on iron/silver offerings too, so maybe Glu forgot to change this (or it's another chapter in the book "How to screw up a very good game').
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Sooo... We finally got the update on ISO side, Yeey for that :]

I do a few spins on Iron/Silver God and only get Demon Prince reagents. I Think maybe I need to finnish the new maps first to get the new Demon Lord reagents but now after killing the Spider Queen in her Lair both Normal/Legendary mode the offerins still don´t give Demon Lord reagents !?

Whats the deal, are we on Ios side getting fked again or is this a misstake?

Can someone on Android side please confirm that you guys are still getting Demon Lord reagents from the Iron/Silver God offerings.
    Same here no lvl 50 gear or demon Lord reagents on silver/iron offering it wont change even if you beat spider Queen, since the offering rewards change as you level up and not where you are in the game :) (ios)
  • Options
    Damii wrote: »
    Same here no lvl 50 gear or demon Lord reagents on silver/iron offering it wont change even if you beat spider Queen, since the offering rewards change as you level up and not where you are in the game :) (ios)

Please fix this asap Glu :(
  • Options
    DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Please fix this asap Glu :(
    I'm sorry to say the only thing glu is doing is hiring so called "glu admins" who can only tell you to submit a ticket.