Is new purple level 50 gear better than old gold gear? (and new reagents question)

Just wondering because I got a purple level 50 sword and my gold Murdermaker was still better. Is this the case with all the purple level 50 gear when compared to the old gold gear? I am playing via iOS.

Also, any updates on the new reagents for the level 50 gear? Can we get them in the Tower of Heroes or the new endgame boss that requires 10 ship tokens?

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    warlordace wrote: »
    Just wondering because I got a purple level 50 sword and my gold Murdermaker was still better. Is this the case with all the purple level 50 gear when compared to the old gold gear? I am playing via iOS.

Also, any updates on the new reagents for the level 50 gear? Can we get them in the Tower of Heroes or the new endgame boss that requires 10 ship tokens?

all weapon Lv50 specially purple color weapon base and comparing gs high with existing gold nightfire murderker or mighty mist 3671gs 3000plus attack compare with Lv50 only above 31++gs 4000plus attack ofcoz higher attacking value is Lv50 weapon is the best weapon but problem is all reagent only do drop from ivar cavern it would drop from tower or fire lotus even hellboy
  • warlordacewarlordace Registered Users 27 Posts
    So it sounds like the new level 50 gear is better. How much higher is the GS? It sounds like we can only buy the reagents with diamonds.
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Not rly , i got epic res helmet and chest , helemt was 10 gs higher than godly res , chest was less than godly
  • ZonazzZonazz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Based on gear i have gotten from endless only purple lvl 50 helmet seems to be slightly better than godly gear. Its +9-12 gs depending if it is res or fort and depending of you have godly res or fort
    I haven't gotten any Demon Lord reagents from endless even then 140 when i started from 140.
    I'm also iOS player
  • TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    10-20 gs is not worth since you can't get soulshards and you have to use gems.