why so pathetic! can simply gods of the arena
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    why so pathetic! can simply gods of the arena

you mean "goats". What an awful translator you have there! LOL
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    Latest news on IOS 0ed52ed9838a.jpg
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Somebody has to be #1. Do you have a hot gf/wife also?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Germany won the World Cup. Just saying.
    Handles wrote: »
    Germany won the World Cup. Just saying.

Well done! beautifully played!!
    d300f8381343.jpg
    30k LOLOLOLOLOL

ec38329b574f.jpg
    boring
    1d17a4a258c9.jpg
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Borred?? So u can quit like me.
  • radshortyradshorty Registered Users 103 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Borred?? So u can quit like me.

+1 haha. I'm done with the game at the moment.
    Alfa waiting decent resistance Well, where are you top guild
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    [insert cricket chirps]
    griml0ck wrote: »
    [insert cricket chirps]
    [inserted cricket chriping]
  • GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

handles you answer at everybody ... but my problem ? you can't make nothing ... !? not good i have 7 day's wait for answer to make my account because i can't acces .... i think gLu at no serious ... check your inbox please and help me if you can do something !!!! ... nobody answeer .. at support i send 4 msj in 7 day's ;)
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    GodeSsS wrote: »
    handles you answer at everybody ... but my problem ? you can't make nothing ... !? not good i have 7 day's wait for answer to make my account because i can't acces .... i think gLu at no serious ... check your inbox please and help me if you can do something !!!! ... nobody answeer .. at support i send 4 msj in 7 day's ;)

I answered your problem by telling you to send in a ticket to our Customer Care team because I cannot help you with account issues via the forum. Obviously this is not the response you wanted but that is the response you got.
  • ShadedBladeShadedBlade Registered Users 46 Posts
    Your account isn't active because Glu finally decided to deal with you&your hacks.
    thanks for an interesting tournament! winsamm really are worthy opponents! returned to us the passion to pvp tournaments and really intense struggle! p.s OU. owned
  • imsanilimsanil Registered Users 2 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    you mean "goats". What an awful translator you have there! LOL

that was a epic one bro.
    Guild- FairAndHonor
    ID: imsanil
  • WadidoWadido Registered Users 18 Posts
    imsanil wrote: »
    that was a epic one bro.

Why does anyone care about hacker Alpha?? ****y hackers at that! What a waste!!
    her members of the OU you are going to show interesting fight or is it all what you are capable of?take your ***** into a fist and drag their Asses into the arena nictoine worms
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    her members of the OU you are going to show interesting fight or is it all what you are capable of?take your ***** into a fist and drag their Asses into the arena nictoine worms

HAHA, you are just to funny and pathetic my friend. Earlier OU we where not even paying any attention to arena but started to play there after a few comments from you about having no challenge and being bored. At that Point we won 3/4 Arena Tournaments while still winning all regular Tournaments and there wasn't a single word coming from you since you ran with your tail between your legs and hide under a rock, and we didn't say anything either to gloat about it.
    Then Glu ****es up PvP so everyone is only playing vs low gs noobs, and since then you manage go ahead and win those two tournaments where you are not fighting a single talented opponent, showing who is actually throwing in all the gems into the game (Do I need to remind you that you are the one calling OU the gem spenders?). With this two wins you are proud?
    Everyone knows you and your Alfa members have no skill in Arena and loose 90% of the fights when you are actually paired against members from some of the other talented Guilds and only do good because of all the gems you spend on energy in the Arena. So stop embarrassing yourself and wait for the matchmaking to be fixed so we can once again see who has skill and who hasn't. If you still keep winning then I will say congratulations to Alfa.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    HAHA, you are just to funny and pathetic my friend. Earlier OU we where not even paying any attention to arena but started to play there after a few comments from you about having no challenge and being bored. At that Point we won 3/4 Arena Tournaments while still winning all regular Tournaments and there wasn't a single word coming from you since you ran with your tail between your legs and hide under a rock, and we didn't say anything either to gloat about it.
    Then Glu ****es up PvP so everyone is only playing vs low gs noobs, and since then you manage go ahead and win those two tournaments where you are not fighting a single talented opponent, showing who is actually throwing in all the gems into the game (Do I need to remind you that you are the one calling OU the gem spenders?). With this two wins you are proud?
    Everyone knows you and your Alfa members have no skill in Arena and loose 90% of the fights when you are actually paired against members from some of the other talented Guilds and only do good because of all the gems you spend on energy in the Arena. So stop embarrassing yourself and wait for the matchmaking to be fixed so we can once again see who has skill and who hasn't. If you still keep winning then I will say congratulations to Alfa.
    my friend and not you I get only a couple of times to take first place after we got bored and we lost interest and incentive to win, and we fought on a level arena!now all appear in the same conditions but alas you are again talking nonsense so his tail between his legs gloty dust
  • JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    Russia please stop embarrassing yourself. Learn English first and then throw your thrash, but now you're not making any sense at all.........lol..........
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Stop this fighting. I am getting a headache. Please lets all be friend. We can issue this with a clan war each time in pvp to see who wins against each other. I love both sides and both are like family.
  • imsanilimsanil Registered Users 2 Posts
    Wadido wrote: »
    Why does anyone care about hacker Alpha?? ****y hackers at that! What a waste!!

Bro there is a rule of online gaming.. if some one is better then me then he/she is hacking or have no life, if some one worst then me then its a noob and there is no one like me.
    Guild- FairAndHonor
    ID: imsanil
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    ALFA is the best guild and is going to have another flawless victory. I love ALFA. Alfa are the winners. We are going to be in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jukv9Q1eR2g because we are cool and awesome.
  • IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Of course you guys win non one else is dumb enough to spend tens of thousands of real money on this game every pvp tourney.