Options

anyone read korean?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Thrage wrote: »
    To what guild? Would it be possible to get something in a pm Reguardding this. I only ask because it has pur guild name in it. I thought Glu didn't discuss one players matters with another. Definitely not a whole guild

Sure, you can private message me about the issue. Just prove that you are in fact a part of the guild in question, otherwise I cannot share any information.
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    Sure, you can private message me about the issue. Just prove that you are in fact a part of the guild in question, otherwise I cannot share any information.

Hi did u get any info on why our guild didn't get compensation of a t9 weapon like the other 3 guilds?
  • Options
    24Nathan24Nathan Registered Users 15 Posts
    Handles wrote: »

I am the leader of GoodFellas. 24Nathan is my IGN. Tell me how to contact you and I will be available at any time. We want an explanation for the specific issues that took place against our guild