Options

Gold Offerings

BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
Lots of folks wondering where all their god of gold offerings have wandered off to... everytime this happens people freak out. How about a warning when you are about to kill an offering (or make it unavailable for some undisclosed amount of time)?
Android IGN: Brutal1977
Class: Warrior, 12591 GS

Comments

• Options
    FirerfzFirerfz Registered Users 7 Posts
    I 2nd this, we need to be informed ahead of time if u r going to remove a god in offerings
  • Options
    SkyrideSkyride Registered Users 36 Posts
    Where did they go?
  • Options
    LuchoboiLuchoboi Registered Users 3 Posts
    Where is the gold coin admin i tried to keep it for tournament but itsall gone
  • Options
    LuchoboiLuchoboi Registered Users 3 Posts
    Pls admin giveback our gold coin or convert it to jade coin
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    The lack of communication between and g lu and us players is astounding. Terrible terrible terrible...complete bs.
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    They are to busy spending all of our money
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Lmao exactly, very cheeky.:mad:
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    According to the banner on Offerings the God of Jade will leave and the God of Gold will return 7/17 PST. No gold offerings will be lost.
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Trainelu wrote: »
    According to the banner on Offerings the God of Jade will leave and the God of Gold will return 7/17 PST. No gold offerings will be lost.

Hope so but be ready for mistakes, they supposed to be banning hackers I still see plenty of them around but they've done a good job of messing up honest players accounts. Let all say a prayer that they get this right amen.
  • Options
    SHAAN118SHAAN118 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Firerfz wrote: »
    I 2nd this, we need to be informed ahead of time if u r going to remove a god in offerings

yes agreed with this...i had 5 god of gold tokens.. but all tokens gone with god of gold offerings... please inform us before ending it.. give it back again to us.. i had 5 tokens
  • Options
    jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    SHAAN118 wrote: »
    yes agreed with this...i had 5 god of gold tokens.. but all tokens gone with god of gold offerings... please inform us before ending it.. give it back again to us.. i had 5 tokens

you still have your gold offerings - check total offering count on your account - its there..you will be able to use it when god of gold returns from vacation!