Accessing Network... Accessing Network... Accessing Network...

SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...

Network Error. Retry?

Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...
Accessing Network...

Network Error. Retry?

This is getting annoying to the point of deleting. And of course if you delete the chances of getting your characters back is 2-3 weeks that nobody would prefer experiencing. I'm sure this could be a simple fix if you cared.

The choice is yours.

Sincerely,
Unhappy Customer
G¹²

Comments

• JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    that pretty well sums it up lol
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    There are 100 reasons why Glu games are garbage. Sure they're fun, but once it's pay to do anything, I'm not sure whether it's a game or just a scam.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    There are 100 reasons why Glu games are garbage. Sure they're fun, but once it's pay to do anything, I'm not sure whether it's a game or just a scam.

well if you really look at it our whole lives are just a scam. For 6,000 years we (99.9999% of us) have been slaves to our owners who are the royal bloodlines of just a handful of familes that control the world. That may sound gloomy but that's how it is... Check out Michael Telligner who talks about this and solutions.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    harry potter, that is absolutely depressing. Is there not silver lining?
  • JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    This was a contributing factor to why I deleted EW3. It happens all the time and no matter how many times you 'put in a ticket' the issue didn't get fixed. You could be sitting right next to your Wifi box or have full 4G signal and you'd still get the 'Accessing Network' ćrap. It ruins the game.