This is 100 percent accurate.
    ;)
  • Options
    warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    hahaha perfect!! ;)
    - Hunter :p;)
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Yhea this is perfect...we just need to find a dumbest person to fill the 5th spot
  • Options
    Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    warrior22 wrote: »
    hahaha perfect!! ;)
    i know who the fifth one is, i vote for that Russian goalkeeper from world cup
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Suggesting to add a dumb person or the Russian goalkeeper doesn't keep in line with the joke. To stay in the spirit of the joke you'd have to add a fictional character, say like Goku from Dragon Ball.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Suggesting to add a dumb person or the Russian goalkeeper doesn't keep in line with the joke. To stay in the spirit of the joke you'd have to add a fictional character, say like Goku from Dragon Ball.

No man neither goku is a good choice...because hes not dumb like the other characters haha dont bann me now !
  • Options
    Actually Goku was very stupid in everything besides the art of fighting. Heck he didn't even learn how to drive till his 30s or so and he was terrible at it! Not to mention how horrible of a father he was, Piccolo basically raised Gohan.
  • Options
    Actually Goku was very stupid in everything besides the art of fighting. Heck he didn't even learn how to drive till his 30s or so and he was terrible at it! Not to mention how horrible of a father he was, Piccolo basically raised Gohan.

Woah touche man...touche...goku can absolutely be the 5th member of that glu customer service !!
  • Options
    tryp121tryp121 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Awesome! The truth is funnier than fiction at times.
  • Options
    *on, btw i have no idea what happened there
  • Options
    The cheat team doesnt exist, lol, the fifth member could be the boogeyman or a unicorn or even a cupid from valentines day!
  • Options
    bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    5th fictional character...lmfao

Lloyd christmas ;)

9GO3p5L.jpg
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    bidsy wrote: »
    5th fictional character...lmfao

Lloyd christmas ;)

9GO3p5L.jpg

"Hello sir you have a complaint? I'd love to help by NOT doing anything =D"
  • Options
    tryp121 wrote: »
    The cheat team doesnt exist, lol, the fifth member could be the boogeyman or a unicorn or even a cupid from valentines day!

There is only one Cupid, originally named Eros in Greek Mythology but later renamed to Cupid during the Roman rule. Cupid/Eros was the God of Desire, attraction and affection. BTW Cupido is latin for "desire".
  • Options
    Greeks were retarded they got took over supposedly being the first ones to think outside the box with engineering perspectives that paved the way for modern engineering, besides that, their mythology is of no interest to me. But that would still qualify for the fifth non-existent cheat team member.
  • Options
    bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    Handles.....why is no glue team member whatsoever adressing the current issue of not being able to play??? Im sure by now you have some idea of what is going on....if not...i hear you and that is :

Gaaaaaa************yyyyyyyyy
    90DMBSM.jpg

;)
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • Options
    bidsy wrote: »
    Handles.....why is no glue team member whatsoever adressing the current issue of not being able to play???...

I am very capable of playing the game via iOS or Android, so you will have to be more specific about your issue.
  • Options
    tryp121 wrote: »
    Greeks were retarded they got took over supposedly being the first ones to think outside the box with engineering perspectives that paved the way for modern engineering, besides that, their mythology is of no interest to me. But that would still qualify for the fifth non-existent cheat team member.

The Greeks were defeated for a number of reasons, primarily socio-economic. But they only fell after defeating an empire, that has been estimated to comprise over 65% of the WORLDS population at the time. And not just once, but twice.
  • Options
    I am very capable of playing the game via iOS or Android, so you will have to be more specific about your issue.

Don't worry, everyone sent tickets about the game being down yesterday until the tournament started. I can pretty much hear you snickering with that answer to Bidsy's question. It's not like you know anything anyway right? haha
  • Options
    revit wrote: »
    Don't worry, everyone sent tickets about the game being down yesterday until the tournament started. I can pretty much hear you snickering with that answer to Bidsy's question. It's not like you know anything anyway right? haha

Correct, I am like Jon Snow. I know nothing.

But really, was the time players couldn't log in happen to fun along side the time we were in maintence leading up to the Tournament? Because if so, then there is your answer.
  • Options
    Correct, I am like Jon Snow. I know nothing.

But really, was the time players couldn't log in happen to fun along side the time we were in maintence leading up to the Tournament? Because if so, then there is your answer.

obviously that is what happened, but a note telling us maintenance is scheduled would be greatly appreciated.