pvp unbalanced prize issue

athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
Hi . Pvp unbalanced guild prize.
In all turnys expt pvp there is some kind of steps sistem for prizes disterbution acording to place. But from some reson in pvp the way thins done are difrent. There is very cool first prize and then huge cliff . Like HUGE huge . Compared to first other prizes just basicly wortless. Because of that ppl from most guilds just dont have the motivation to play and improve. They just dont see rason to waste their time to win as guild and only play for personal runk.. maby if they had more motivation to get ap and not o ly runk there be more figthing in the arena and less running after someone hit once. Also it seem unfair that ppl who basted their butttss dont have anithing to show for it after 3 days of being glued to the phone.
And not saying this cos im crying for not getting prizes (on personal prize i do manage to get forst gem prize and as of late even second) and I also belong to the guild who gets the first prize. And yet tbe way things are now just plain wrong to my opinion. If u change the prize sistem I am realy believe it will improve the arena make it more competitive. Ppl will participate more and also do less runing cos killing more means more ap and more chence for better guild prize.

Also on side note if u put the names of the characters that figting on the arena screen during figths it will make screen shots more reliable way to report cheaters aspecily wben u get pic from multiple sources wit name and pic of him cheating.

Comments

• ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    Prizes for personal after 3rd kinda do suck. I expect first to be something great. But top 10 should all be good. Same for guild. As for the names on screen I couldnt agree more. Players accuse of cheating always claim its not them at all just a screenshot of their character after the battle but someone else during the fight. It would help a lot to have names. Then again peoe will just claim the screenshot has been photoshopped. So it might not do any good at all.