Possible solutions: For better Game einviroments

black2waveblack2wave Registered Users 40 Posts
Hello everyone my name is Omar Abdul Aziz (black2wave) (game name )
Working as Marketing Manager. have a Bachelor on Networking and MBA on Marketing
I joined this forums today after looking at almost all of your problems and cries of your own customers that should not happen ofc if you are willing to listen to them and use simple tactics to absorb their rage and put it into useful output for you and for them . let’s skip the talk and go to the main issue
Point One: The Raging customers
The customers is always right !!
I believe that there are many reasons for the guys here to be upset since you too long to response to them and give them good solution .
  1. Cloud data bug (this should not come out at all srsly guys it should be auto saved to your server without even ask the player about it as it sometimes lead to reset the data for him/her so please fix this for your own sake !!!!
  2. many people compline a lot about the game yet some of them tries to give you solution to fix the problems but I know that some of them is not possible as verified solution and I give them the credit by trying at least so I will sort them on dissociation soon .
  3. Pure and obvious way of force buy gems : as a marketing guy I find that you didn’t get a good tactics to encourage the people to buy gems yet you used a harsh way to force them to buy let me tell you how

Reviving cost 5 bucks!!!5 used to revive myself on the boss fight this is so **** wrong it actually makes them rage more as the loot isn’t worth it at all most of the time am sure.

Possible solutions:
Revive Potion should not be bought by gems
It still can be gotten through the Silver / Daily offers but please remove that **** revive gem thing ((multi revives))!!!

Include it as a drop from high level bosses with very low chance (soul shards)

Include a Killing the Boss for the First time grant u higher chance of getting better items so at least people should be glad to use it here (this is going to reflect on the the player mind and gives relief when he uses the potion and give at least some good items and then consider how useful is the revive potion

((The rich is rich, The poor is poor )) everyone has the rights to have fun ina free to play gameso please don’tinclude an broken way to make money as you really can make huge amount of money if you listen carefully to your customers:
5000 gems offer for 1500 Gs u start the game with an offer that says just buy the 100 usd set and become superman!! or choice the 50 usd one !! its not even worth it it just makes you look so bad on the eye of ur customerson the other hand you can add a daily offer like
20% discount on gems on this specific day
50% of this type of shard or eye etc.
Exp boost potions
Item Drop Potion
Discount Tokens for Gems 25% -50% on 5-10 usd packs
Coin Pack 20% less
There are many more amazing offers you can really use.

In Game Support Tickets / Report button / Prt screen
This is going to help you a lot as some people just too lazy to report some hackers this is going to help you to deal with them but trust me removing the core is always the best
Not just ban millions of hackers you can ban the usage of that Google account at least but still they are going to go through it again as the ip ban sometimes doesn’t work due VPN or even ban that phone Serial Noso no more from this phone again.( like blood brothers )

Give them A hope!!
Talk to them make vote forum, ask for solutions if you can’t do it you’re self
Example: PVP 1 mod
After each much on the results there should be list of
Damaged done / mana used/hp remain / spell used /
if it is make sense then no harm otherwise you know
You can put an easy bot to detect cheaters using this simple tactic

PVP 2 : Running Monks
Put multi possible solutions and let the community pick from it by vote

30% more CD for defensive spells inside arena

Removing invurnablity from any running player

Normal attacks stops the player by knock backing

Add speed runes inside the arena itself (popping from middle ) after 30 sec of no dmg from any player so by this your forcing themto fight for it in middle.

Less than 20% damage win gives 50% of the reward and does not promote to the next Tier rank but gives Stars ….losing by 80%+ hp grant 25% less penalties and does not lower Tier butlower stars.

All players start with 100% move speed unless they equip move speed runes

Thats all i can say atm the next update gonna inculde the Fix For the rest issues
Please Forgive me i by anymean if i did somesort of mistake of any kind all my points here is to help