Options

demon lord reagents in levels before spider-queen

kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
Actually new demon lord reagents drop in new ice worlds 3-6 only. Description for ice world 5 says that it is possible to receive heart, seal, blood and eye of demon lord. But the only things i receive is the eye of the demon lord. And i played it 50 times. I didn't get anything else till now in ice world 3-5. Of course spider-queen in ice world 6 drops soul shards, hearts and seals. But you can't play it very often because the tickets and it's still hard to beat her. And spider-queen drops reagents only every second time. That's not much. So it would be nice if it is possible to get other reagents like eye of the demon lord in ice world 3 - 5.

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    kevg wrote: »
    Actually new demon lord reagents drop in new ice worlds 3-6 only. Description for ice world 5 says that it is possible to receive heart, seal, blood and eye of demon lord. But the only things i receive is the eye of the demon lord. And i played it 50 times. I didn't get anything else till now in ice world 3-5. Of course spider-queen in ice world 6 drops soul shards, hearts and seals. But you can't play it very often because the tickets and it's still hard to beat her. And spider-queen drops reagents only every second time. That's not much. So it would be nice if it is possible to get other reagents like eye of the demon lord in ice world 3 - 5.

Yeah there is a glitch in the drop table for thoose maps you mention and yes they must and most likely will fix that in some upcoming patch. As you say only Eyes drops on thoose maps, and I have received up to 6-8 Eyes from one single map run there.
  • Options
    Fidodido45777Fidodido45777 Registered Users 150 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Yeah there is a glitch in the drop table for thoose maps you mention and yes they must and most likely will fix that in some upcoming patch. As you say only Eyes drops on thoose maps, and I have received up to 6-8 Eyes from one single map run there.

Ya I got 8 demon lords eyes too in the Brink area in one run.....
  • Options
    Today I tried farming the brink for more than 50 times, and yet all I get is demon lord's eye...so strange as other items are not dropping....must be an error that Glu must look in to and correct in the next patch/update
  • Options
    Anyone lucky enough in the brink to get any other items besides demon lord's eye?
  • Options
    I got another 35 demon lords eyes in the Brink again in 20 rounds, nothing else drops, must be a bug...an update is needed..

Lol it seems the Brink stage enemies are running short of items except demon lords eye....waahahahah.....
  • Options
    It's boring to farm demon lords eye only in the ice stages....an update is needed fast to fix the drop rate and items too...
  • Options
    Tried again farming all the ice stages and in particular the Brink for 25 times, I got tons of demon lords eye only....so strange that they did not come up with a fix yet......

Any idea where to get gold weapons for level 50?
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Any idea where to get gold weapons for level 50?

Seems to be spider queen and offering only.
  • Options
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Seems to be spider queen and offering only.

glu please do something about the drop rate of items in the ice stages and endless mode.....it's getting boring to harvest the same items over and over....
  • Options
    Yep, I do the daily quest only - I don't bother with the ice levels anymore. Already have weapon, res helm, and res gauntlets - so no point in farming the spider queen anymore if that's all she drops (the reagent availability is a JOKE).
  • Options
    It's been a while we are all waiting for a simple update to fix the drop issue.....any idea GLU when are you releasing an update and / or a patch?
  • Options
    They keep giving tournament after tournament and forgot to give a patch to fix the drop rate in most levels specially the ice kingdom level, what a pity, hope they will release one soon....it's blood spitting to beat the impossible ice queen who gives nothing, the brink stage is a real joke with only demon lords eyes......lol
  • Options
    Same result here - been running the Brink and only get (tons) of DL eyes, with the occasional DP eye mixed in (W.T.F!?).
  • Options
    Lol lets hope they are working on a fix, or a newer area with normal drops......an update is badly needed....
  • Options
    I have 945 demon lords eye.....lol.......it's a real joke, other items are showing when you intend to enter the brink but they don't drop......
  • Options
    I gave the brink another go today and got only demon lords eye...so it seems they did not do anything about it yet....any luck from your side?

With the current drop rate still not fixed the name of the game should be changed to Buy or Die....
  • Options
    kevgkevg Registered Users 24 Posts
    No, it's still the same. We have to wait for next update
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    I have 945 demon lords eye.....lol.......it's a real joke, other items are showing when you intend to enter the brink but they don't drop......

Dude, you have done 12 posts in this Thread alone without really contributing anything that you couldn't have done in one post. What are you trying to do, only get your Post counter to go up or just annoy everyone else?

Same way you spam the "report hacker thread". Report once thats great, but you don´t have to comment on everyone else's report in there.

Since you joined this Forum you have managed to annoy the hell out of me. Dunno maybe it´s just me..
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Maybe Fido is just trying to get a better title... 3 posts in a row is a lot though when they could easily go into one post ... I often edit my posts to shorten them or update them even.
  • Options
    Meh, I'm sure he's just annoyed like the rest of us with the games g l u has been plating with the DL reagents.

(but we know our cries fall on deaf ears lol)
  • Options
    Finally someone understands.....thanks grim10ck....
    strangley i got a godly talisman of the boar from the brink today, it did not make sense since this rare drop is normally coming from the endless mode, maybe Glu is doing some changes.
    Once more thanks for understanding

It seems that they will have an update today, let's monitor the drop rate issue and see if there is any improvement .......good luck to all...

JohnBoy12 there is nothing wrong with editing my posts I guess.....

Well well , after a long waiting for update, 2.3 comes with so many unsolved issues again:

The drop rate of demon lords eye is very less now intact you can hardly get one, other demon lords rims remains very rare, I each 4 levels 9 times each on legendary (The Brink, lair of spider queen, purple mist, crystal wings) and I did not get a single heart though I got 1 DL Sigil and DL blood)....is this normal though my IIF is 400.1?
    Played the two towers 4 times each and noticed no change in drops as well....intact the gold items after level 112 are super rare now.
    The new Ice levels are nicely done for a change....
    had my name changed and got 10 gems, but I can't see my total VP any longer, I wonder if it's a temporarily issue and VP will maybe appear the next tournament.
    A bug I noticed is that the town chat hangs sometimes, you type a message and it does not appear, you need to restart the game.......
    Better interface for offerings though it hangs too......better arena rules at least for me.....
    the famous annoying accessing network message still not solved ........
    overall there is no improvement whatsoever on the drop rate issue on the ice stages......
    please share your findings here so that we can address this issue with Glu again.....thanks

Another test on the Purple Mist level, I finished it 41 times on legendary and got only 1 demon lords heart......my IIF is 350.1 is this normal? Must be a joke and Glu must look into this.....now they are generous money wise in the two new levels but the drop rate issue need to be looked at seriously....
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Dude, you have done 12 posts in this Thread alone without really contributing anything that you couldn't have done in one post. What are you trying to do, only get your Post counter to go up or just annoy everyone else?

Same way you spam the "report hacker thread". Report once thats great, but you don´t have to comment on everyone else's report in there.

Since you joined this Forum you have managed to annoy the hell out of me. Dunno maybe it´s just me..

Maybe he is a relative of Ultra...lol.....sigh**
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Well, Fidodido45777, I hope you're happy now.
    Glu fcked up even more so you can't get even eyes anymore on The Brink.
  • Options
    What did you find out when you played the new levels? Any hearts? Any comments?
    Oni General on spirit bridge gave 3 DL hearts so far.....not bad....