Rune combining tournament

justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
Will you have the Rune combining tournament? ..is it possible?
New tourny will be more fascinating.

Comments

• StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Im just want new tourneys besides lame fuse and evovle have some fighting ones or something entertaining
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Stigmata wrote: »
    Im just want new tourneys besides lame fuse and evovle have some fighting ones or something entertaining

We do have fighting tournaments. The PvP seasons are fighting tournaments.

@justin, This is a good idea. I'll pass it along to the team.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Handles is jade forest coming to the ios soon. I wish it comes tonight lol i been waiting for those pretty wings. Handles can you make a jade forest tournament for example 500 vp for the 3rd boss the strong boss 250 for the 2nd boss for the middle boss 1st boss 100 vp i really like those tournament because it is fun to do that and to compete with my friends in these tournament and i wish to become in hall of fame like pros in this game for example VadeValor JonWayne and more i always wanted to be a pro like them ps i love eternity warriors 3.
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Handles is jade forest coming to the ios soon. I wish it comes tonight lol i been waiting for those pretty wings. Handles can you make a jade forest tournament for example 500 vp for the 3rd boss the strong boss 250 for the 2nd boss for the middle boss 1st boss 100 vp i really like those tournament because it is fun to do that and to compete with my friends in these tournament and i wish to become in hall of fame like pros in this game for example VadeValor JonWayne and more i always wanted to be a pro like them ps i love eternity warriors 3.
    I've been thinking the same thing. A while back there was a poll about which monster killing tournament people would like. Never happened but this is certainly possible. A jade forest tourney would rock.
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ya handles meant fighting monsters better than fusing and evovle