Hacking?

reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
Did gluu has been hacked??? I see some guy's told=" look like a ddos attack"
Heuu i'm not a hacker.... What happen when ddos atck? Did we loost account?.....

If gluu have been hacked i personnaly thinks they deserve this. Because they dont speak with there clients, they are away from the reality of the game.

Comments

• SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    reh2b wrote: »
    Did gluu has been hacked??? I see some guy's told=" look like a ddos attack"
    Heuu i'm not a hacker.... What happen when ddos atck? Did we loost account?.....

If gluu have been hacked i personnaly thinks they deserve this. Because they dont speak with there clients, they are away from the reality of the game.

No ddos attack has nothing to do with hacking. Its an denial of service attack that only overburdens the servers which you direct the attack on. If their servers is beeing attacked all other network traffic towards thoose servers will pretty much not work during that time which is why you get access issues.

This is on Android side right? How long have it been going on?
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Heuuuuu ok thx for your response.... But *** whats happppeeeeeeennnnnnnn??????
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    No ddos attack has nothing to do with hacking. Its an denial of service attack that only overburdens the servers which you direct the attack on. If their servers is beeing attacked all other network traffic towards thoose servers will pretty much not work during that time which is why you get access issues.

This is on Android side right? How long have it been going on?

yes Android..probably since like 2pm today or something, but few hours ago it got to be unplayable.