Options

EW3 Mac

djk1492djk1492 Registered Users 2 Posts
Just curious if Mac users will ever receive any EW3 updates. I've completed all of the levels available on the Mac version of the game and it would be nice to be able to keep playing new levels, pvp, ect.

Comments

• Options
    TurnAroundTurnAround Registered Users 6 Posts
    djk1492 wrote: »
    Just curious if Mac users will ever receive any EW3 updates. I've completed all of the levels available on the Mac version of the game and it would be nice to be able to keep playing new levels, pvp, ect.
    I agree. I'm starting to think that maybe they aren't planning on updating mac. There's another discussion about this here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?109690-***-GLU-what-happen-with-EW3-for-MAC&p=205923#post205923
  • Options
    djk1492djk1492 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah I pretty much ran out of stuff to do on the mac version...without pvp, endless mode, and other expansions the game pretty much ends once you get past lvl 40...i recently started playing on the iPhone but it sucks that I had to start over. If Glu is not going to update the Mac OS then they should allow mac users to transfer their characters...i mean its the least they could do. I spent a lot of time leveling my mac characters and even spent money too, id hate to see it all go to waste.
  • Options
    its tragic really :(
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    there might not be an update for mac bec it is a computer lol.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    there might not be an update for mac bec it is a computer lol.

lol bruh. I've been playing this game for almost a year, had a long few month hiatus, and came back. And all this **** is still the same xD Except now the ****ING chat isn't working anymore!