Pvp suggestion

Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
Well this is suppose to be in the suggestion thread, but we all know you dont read those. So, i am thinking instead of using the current ranking system, i think the ranking should be based on AP, this way, people have to actually fight to earn ap in order to get to the top ranking. Why? Because i believe people who lose 3-2 on a battle deserve the tourny prize more than the people who won a battle with 0-0 score. U kno what i mean??? Because they actually fight!!! This system force people to get a kill or two to earn more ap, not just winning by a hit or two. Believe me it will change the game.
And to make it even more exciting, i think you should minimize the size of the arena into half of the current size, something around mage orb area size. So, make it like a street fighter arcade version where you either fight or die. No third option of running. No fight or flight option. Just fight or die. Now, there might be some slight of discomfort and argument about char balancing. But, i believe its better in the long run because the core of the battle is just simply fighting toe to toe like tekken or street fighter or soul calibur. Whatever the games are, there is no option of running.

Also, can you please change the battle ground once in a while. Hall of divine is getting old you know.

Comments

• Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    I also forgot to mention that the ranking system right now is being exploited once you reached certain rank. I wont spill the beans. Since you get paid to do the job, you should figure out how 😄.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Really agree on the ranking system you mentioned.. and hopefully Glu takes it under consideration. It still allows for people to use/buy gems to get more matches which equals more AP, so the money factor shouldn't be a problem.

Have to disagree on the arena size being the range of lightning orb lol, just doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

The 3 boss arenas for battle grounds would be a nice change of scenery though.
  • athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    I agree and support that the runking sistem sould be based more on total score then on only wins that way ppl will be ancoreged to be more aggressive and wont do one or two hits and then run all the fight . But I do not agree that that the arena size need to be change small arena is very good for warrior but mage and aspecialy monck need alot of space to maneuver so it wont be fair for them. I think modified scoring sistem be enaff to to make all thoase runners to change their ways
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    That is a decent idea. Also moved the thread to the Suggestions area where it belongs.
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    That is a decent idea. Also moved the thread to the Suggestions area where it belongs.

Ah, looks like "great" was auto-corrected to "decent". Honest mistake, happens to us all. (assuming the idea is the ranking system change)
    revit wrote: »
    Ah, looks like "great" was auto-corrected to "decent". Honest mistake, happens to us all. (assuming the idea is the ranking system change)

That was pretty funny. Thank you for that.
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    I agree on d idea of ranking based on AP tht would make arena more exciting. However, not agree with arena size idea. Bcoz if mage use her orb skill and blink we r done if arena is tht small.. ;)
    - Hunter :p;)
  • CastrateurCastrateur Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree about the ranking. And you really should do something about the pvp being a marathon... That is so boring!!
    I'm tired of running in pvp to try to get someone twice faster than me!
    It s supposed to be a fight!
    Man, there is a very famous ice cream joint in my neighboorhood called handles. Its in california, you should google it.
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Sentences wouldn't hurt, my eyes do now. So basically to recap:

iphichigo870 of iphillipines is no longer cheating and doing what you don't like to be placed number 1 in arena tournies, time to nerf it, thanks.

Right?
    Its5pm wrote: »
    Man, there is a very famous ice cream joint in my neighboorhood called handles. Its in california, you should google it.

I just Googled it. That is a very far drive for me to get to just for some ice cream. Is it really good?
    Yep, its super awesome, try Coconut almond fudge ripple if you ever get a chance. The waiting line is about 1 hour only during summer, not so bad ^^

Anyway i dont understand a single word u are trying to say truth, this doesnt have anything to do with iphil or ichigo or whoever u are trying to imply.

Like for real, i just wanna a have a good battle in the arena. I m tired winning or losing with 0-0 score, felt like playing temple run more than arena.
  • wiltylerwiltyler Registered Users 1 Posts
    In PVP ONLY => please add a quick cool down timer on warrior's blocking button, and also make it use a little energy like both mage and monk. Some warriors in PVP just spam the block button endlessly...
  • YevadozYevadoz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I completly agree with the ranking system as this is a very frustrating thing being a level 30 and keep getting put against level 50+ people with weapons that are just untouchable it becomes a really boring fight when it's not FAIR!!!!! But the area should stay the same size because being someone that uses the warrior would not stand a chance against a Mage in a tight space like I said it's a superb game but would be even better with a FAIR FIGHT!!!!!!