Android Server maintenance

Guys what is this android server maintenance gonna do??add a new reign or boss?i hope for it,or maybe just removing jade forest??

Comments

• SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    i hear glu is giving out 5,200 gems to all players
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Ahah lol SAND....
    No, if only removing jades it's take 2min.... So we surely have new things..........
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Well it should be the 2.3.0 patch we are waiting for on Ios side.
    Two new 4th kingdom maps, but with Thunder elements and some other Changes, no boss.
  • Burningx2Burningx2 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I cant understand Glu games

First : why the make a server maintenance if a Event is runing

Second : why the do a server maintenance in a high online time
  • optimusoptimus Registered Users 25 Posts
    There testing many devices thats why the update takes too long...
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Could also be removing hackers from leaderboards. I noticed both towers had at least a half dozen hacked scores. Hopefully it will end soon. I'm in withdrawal!
  • aaaaLexaaaaLex Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's really ****py that they aren't even posting anything to the length of current maintenance - that's a shame for a gaming company with millions of players... In LoL there are some guys in forums posting to issues and so on straight from the company riot games - that's service!
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    aaaaLex wrote: »
    It's really ****py that they aren't even posting anything to the length of current maintenance - that's a shame for a gaming company with millions of players... In LoL there are some guys in forums posting to issues and so on straight from the company riot games - that's service!

LOL also has professional gamer's get paid to play. Hard to compare a PC game within the worldwide professional gaming market to a free mobile app game. I'm just glad they said something about it, unlike last time.
  • DeathklokDeathklok Registered Users 10 Posts
    Can an admin at least give an update here!? We are going on 6hrs down atm.
  • Burningx2Burningx2 Registered Users 15 Posts
    update coming Playstore updated
  • SANDLOCKSANDLOCK Registered Users 99 Posts
    yup go to google play
    and update
  • revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    SANDLOCK wrote: »
    yup go to google play
    and update

hope these 2 new levels aren't TOO much of a joke... already need different runes for them lol
  • andoybaluga87andoybaluga87 Registered Users 11 Posts
    y i cant play ?? i update then what .. package file is invalid .. i unstakk and install .. update say pacskage file is invskid .. help me