Guild Chat - BROKEN on iOS!!

So not only are we having a hard time figuring out who’s who after the lovely name change feature – but now we can’t effectively communicate in guild chat. This is what we’re seeing:

Chat is BLANK when you log in, or switch servers.

After the usual “Network Error” can’t type in chat. Text disappears, and never shows in chat window.

Guild “online” count is way off (says there are 47 people on line).

Comments

• reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Android too ^^ no worry ahah...
    Try the pvp you gonna love too... Ahah
    Dont try the new world in legdry you gonna be hypnotize by the downloading... Ahah
    And a have some more in stock if you wants... Pff..

Gluu = high school coders teams?
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I want to change my name in ios. Does anyone know how to change name for ios please help please. Grimlock do you know how to change name in ios version of ew3. Please glu make another update which fixes guild chat and town chat and bring name change and new level cap and jade forest back and demon lord reagants in 110 or higher please glu.
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Change name by clicking on your picture. Then, in the lower middle of the screen it says settings or something like that. Click on it and then it gives you a one-time option to change your name. I understand it may not be available to all players yet, not sure why.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Craigster wrote: »
    Change name by clicking on your picture. Then, in the lower middle of the screen it says settings or something like that. Click on it and then it gives you a one-time option to change your name. I understand it may not be available to all players yet, not sure why.

It's a one time thing - I bet it's not available to the peeps that already changed their name on the china server...
  • reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    I'm french and cannot change my name..
  • SGTschueSGTschue Registered Users 17 Posts
    Arena is a ****shoot right now. The lag is horrible. I just guess where I think my opponent is and attack. It's all I can do
    Please Glu fix this issue, my name cant change please i want to change my name from Aomine to Sinon or DarkVPSinon or Sinon1000, to see which name is available please fix i want to change please it doesnt show the name change function.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Any official word that the chat issue is at least being investigated? It's really a big problem!
  • Flint263Flint263 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I want to change my name in ios. Does anyone know how to change name for ios please help please. Grimlock do you know how to change name in ios version of ew3. Please glu make another update which fixes guild chat and town chat and bring name change and new level cap and jade forest back and demon lord reagants in 110 or higher please glu.

Hi,Aomine. I totally agree that the chat problem is soooo bad! Can't contact any of my 87!! Members that are online! Lol. Please let Demon Lord drop in endless,110 would be about right! RayzoEdge.
  • KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    HELLO !!!! Let Names, Laggs...& all others. COMMUNICATION is most important! How to Lead a Guild? What means a Guild without talk, planns etc....? NOTHING just a bunch of results counted together..END OF GAME.
    We miss talking to our guildmates and friend. I cant even change my name please fix this issue. Please fix lag. Please make demon lord reagants drop in endless from 110 or higher and purple and gold rune in endless 110 or higher. When i always spind my god of rune i always get blue runes and purple i never got a gold rune, I need 3 fire gold rune. and the rest ice resistance gold rune so i can beat leg spider queen and i need 7 demon lord hearts and 5 demon lord shard but i dont have those so i beg you please let it drop in endless from floor 110 or higher. Love you all people here who support this idea and glu, thankyou glu for everything.
  • SGTschueSGTschue Registered Users 17 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    I cant even change my name please fix this issue.

If I see u complain one more time about changing your name, I am going to lose it dude!
  • GiniiiiGiniiii Registered Users 2 Posts
    What's going on GLU? Add maps then ruin guild chat plus the lag in PVP? This is so much enjoyable than I can imagine. C'mon do some action!!!