Options

warning 1 : unknown error HANDLES, anyone help, i can not access my game.

Just playing the game like i normaly do then it crashed a bit and messed up my player name, so reloaded game but now it gets stuck at the part where you choose your character and all the characters there are level one, mine where 50 apart from monk that was a level 49, when i choose a charactor to play with a message saying Warning 1 : unknown error comes up and game goes no further, i have not rooted my device or cheated in game just lots of time spent building my players up. is there a simple fix or do i have to wait for customer care to respond to the ticket i sent, to make it worst i only just got my device back from repairs yesterday so one month was lost before this bs, ignoring the missus has been very hard, help
Just thought when it came back from repairs i did have to reinstall everything, could this look like another device now and be a multiple device issue? I put a ticket in before I sent it for repairs in case of this, had no reply but should be covered also just read something about when u hit ur free gem limit and i was getting the free gems before this happened?

Comments

• Options
    GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    no man ... last upgrade come with many problem's ... i have aprox. same problem ... i can't acces my account and i send 3 msj at costumer 5 day's ago and nobody answer ... you need to wait 2-3 week's for answer ... gLu are not serious comunity ;) ... good luck !
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    This is why I asked for Handles help. he helped teejarelias from my guild and seems to take notice and help where he can, I've done everything how the game has asked even sent a ticket in BEFORE repair in case the reinstalling game to device messed it up so really need a hand now already had a month off can't wait another however long to get a reply from customer care. HANDLES IF YOUR LOOKING NEED UR HELP!! BEEN OUT OF GAME A MONTH SEEMS LIKE I COULD BE OUT FOR ANOTHER WITHOUT UR HELP
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Okay so couldn't wait for Glu to respond and reinstalled and guess what its working!! Let's hope it holds. Obviously if ur gonna reinstall make sure ur google account is linked to game so data is saved.I can't guarantee it will work for u but its worked for me so far.