Compensation

Comments

• Truth02Truth02 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Its5pm wrote: »
    U havent given me any reason for
    1. Why u accuse my member for having 1m+vp
    2. Why my idea of pvp is considered cheatingn
    3. And u havent revealed yourself maybe u are the infamous hacker ñ1-ñ24 from firstfrate and trying to scapegoat everybody to get the attention away from u.

All u have done is nothing but accusing me and my members of wrong doing while u cant even proof yourself that you are a legitimate player!!!!!

Now thats what i call a checkmate
    Good day fellas.

I told u , i was not the one who accused you of those things. My only concern was how you cheated with the guild kalayaan. Please try to differentiate Truth and Truth02. You're funny , aren't you ?
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    You can ask your buddy jonwayne or lostsoul how they got banned for a week and removed from leaderboard.

Sooo.... You guild somehow managed to claim the top spot without using gems since you just said no one is using gems to refill it, time = ap there is no way around that except???? hahaha u know what i mean and on top of that u talk bad about how alpha spend their gems, so you know how stupid you sounds right now???

First of all I said I have never filled my energy using gems. But yes I also know most of my guildies ain't using any gems either in the arena. We wait for it to fill and actually win most of our fights, which can't be said by the Alfa players. But actually I'm all fine with them spending gems, (I just noted that out since you commented about being students and can't compete with gem spenders without abusing the system), I mean they have all the rights to do so, it's just a bit embarrassing to do that and then act all high and mighty here on forum. Glu should at least make it so you loose a star for a loss even at rank 0 so that if you suck it won't matter that much no matter how much you pay.

Anyway, I'm getting all sidetracked here and its obvious that is exactly what you want.
    Truth02s explanation about the 20 vs 5 should have been clear enough even for you why that is same thing as cheating but I guess not. At least it is fixed now and if Glu want to do something about the abusers or not is up to them now.
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Truth02 wrote: »
    I told u , i was not the one who accused you of those things. My only concern was how you cheated with the guild kalayaan. Please try to differentiate Truth and Truth02. You're funny , aren't you ?

Do you expect me to believe that somehow truth and truth02 are not related whatsoever and both of you are just somehow out of the blue happened to stop by here at the same time bashing me????

As much as i hate sirdigital, i still fully respect him for coming forward and stating his opinion against mine, i know he is a great mage player because i fought him against his mage back in the day in arena and hes good with it.

But you???? A person with a half brain knows that you are full oh shît
    Do you expect me to believe that somehow truth and truth02 are not related whatsoever and both of you are just somehow out of the blue happened to stop by here at the same time bashing me????

As much as i hate sirdigital, i still fully respect him for coming forward and stating his opinion against mine, i know he is a great mage player because i fought him against his mage back in the day in arena and hes good with it.

But you???? A person with a half brain knows that you are full oh shît

Respect ? Tell me about it. Cheating is a form of respect? I rest my case. Checkmate
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    SirSy i dont have a brown nose go fck yourself and fck you Its5pm you fcking cheaters in pvp and vp tourn. SirSy you mexican ******* that jumps the border with that fcking black nose you fcking c u n t and Its5pm i heard a few guild members of yours cheated in pvp last week and other weeks before and this thread should ban all freeking cheaters in iphill those who cheat. SirSy get the fck out you are not in a guild.
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    SirSy i dont have a brown nose go fck yourself and fck you Its5pm you fcking cheaters in pvp and vp tourn. SirSy you mexican ******* that jumps the border with that fcking black nose you fcking c u n t and Its5pm i heard a few guild members of yours cheated in pvp last week and other weeks before and this thread should ban all freeking cheaters in iphill those who cheat. SirSy get the fck out you are not in a guild.

It's ok sasuke , u can calm down now. We've won , we've proven that they cheat and how they do it. Congrats to us , :) , cheers ...

This thread doesn't prove your guild's innocense at all! Maybe u can try something else :)

Nice try though
    Truth02 wrote: »
    This thread doesn't prove your guild's innocense at all! Maybe u can try something else :)

Nice try though

Honestly truth, i dont think a single living being that read this thread except tour bff sasuke listen to you anymore, after all u have accused almost everybody not name truth/truth02 for hacking. I mean, look at your history thread. All full of shît and lies
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/search.php?searchid=744978&pp=&page=2
    Look how many ppl have fallen victim mr.know it all
    Honestly truth, i dont think a single living being that read this thread except tour bff sasuke listen to you anymore, after all u have accused almost everybody not name truth/truth02 for hacking. I mean, look at your history thread. All full of shît and lies

Honestly ? I believe i have just proven that your guild cheats and how, and i am not asking anyone to believe me, you just admitted it , right ? Then again , i am not Truth, guess you're not that smart after all. This will be the first, only , and last thread i will post into.

For the record , truth's post about how guilds hack have no solid grounds. Whereas mine , no accusation at all , but solid facts.
    Oh do you know that one thing you have in common with hackers??? They all hide behind their fake accounts
    Oh do you know that one thing you have in common with hackers??? They all hide behind their fake accounts

I know right ? But we both know between the two of us who is cheating or not .
    No i dont know, as a matter of fact, i dont think anyone know who you are, and for that reason, why would they believe you? For all we know, you are just a sore loser trying to get rid of everybody on top of you.
    No i dont know, as a matter of fact, i dont think anyone know who you are, and for that reason, why would they believe you? For all we know, you are just a sore loser trying to get rid of everybody on top of you.

That's right , nobody knows me as Truth02 , you would only know me as the one who made you spill the beans. And i am fine with that.
    Stop spreading rumors about OU cheating. They never cheat. Iphill cheat and always be a hacker or a cheater. Why are you trying to cover up your tracks on cheating in tournaments. Never miss with truth he is my bff.
    Yes sasuke, both of you fits perfectly together.
    Dumb & dumber, i will let you be the jim Carey.
    You see , even your bff accidently called you truth
    Yes sasuke, both of you fits perfectly together.
    Dumb & dumber, i will let you be the jim Carey.

Ugggh , another illogical and off topic post ... Guess you have nothing more up your sleeve that you prefer calling names to anyone who doesnt agree with you. I guess u should call upon your co-cheaters in here and help since u sincerely need it. Or if nothing more , continue to provide names and profanity. If that's the case , this thread is closed.
    You have never answered my question for once while i have. Stop telling me that i go off topic, everyone here knows you are to afraid to reveal your self because you have so many dirts on your face and you are so afraid that everyone will know your real dirty secrets
    If you have nothing to hide, why would you hide behind the fake account??
    If you have nothing to hide, why would you hide behind the fake account??

My purpose here is done. This thread has long been overdue the moment you admitted to your cheating. Now we know that iPhilippines was/has been cheating in pvp by being boosted by kalayaan. Now, it's up to gIu if they will pass on judgment to your cheating guild.

It was a pleasure.

-Truth02
    U mean, your fake account is now can be dispose and you can get away without anyone knowing , just like those weird names with weird number , heiii speaking of which, u are doing something very similar, truth03 next on the leaderboard??

Have you even read the entire Thread you are referring to or are your only capable of reading a topic? During that time that happened to a lot of players and Glu escalated to fix the issue. The people you mention got their accounts back and compensation for what happened.

And as far as this Thread goes, no one have to take Truth02 word for it, doesn't matter who hi is really. You have admitted exactly what and how you and your Guild is doing to gain more vp/ap. You might not think it is cheating but I believe everyone else outside your Guild thinks so. There's a reason we have a max players in a Guild and why Glu have blocked so you can not abuse this any longer.

Again its out now, and it's fixed now. Glu will probably not do anything more so no need to continue this discussion now. You can continue to believe it's a tactic to play 100vs50 I don't care.
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts

Keep your knickers on skank
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Did you or your brown nose follower sasuke actually bothered reading the original post that started this thread?
    There is nothing in it about OU or any other guild.
    The comment is directed at Gl u, but of course all the self righteous ****holes had to put their 2 cents in.
    SirSy wrote: »
    Did you or your brown nose follower sasuke actually bothered reading the original post that started this thread?
    There is nothing in it about OU or any other guild.
    The comment is directed at Gl u, but of course all the self righteous ****holes had to put their 2 cents in.

This is a forum and the purpose of a forum is for everyone to put their 2 cents in. If you don't like it and don't want to hear others opinions then send a pm or Mail Glu and stay the hell away from a forum.

And I just got interested in this Thread when Its5pm explained how iP plays and tried to justify it as a fair tactic, at that Point the topic of the Thread was already changed.
    Go fck yourself SirSy you fcking idiot with the brown nose on your freeking mexican face you fcking b l a c k a s s c u n t your mom is a b i t c h. Never say that i have a brown nose i am white. You are just a f c k i n g noob ok go cry to your s l u t a s s mom and your d a d is like a big fat elephant you ****. You started calling me names ok you fcker never insult me again or i will insult you 100 times or more go fck yourself you are a d i ck who cant be nice to girls. Any glu moderator or glu ban those cheater in iphill and those who is helping them boost up. I cant stand cheater. Cheaters are fcking annoying. I wish iphill gets ban or something bec everyone agrees they cheated in the offering tournament and pvp so please ban them.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Have you even read the entire Thread you are referring to or are your only capable of reading a topic? During that time that happened to a lot of players and Glu escalated to fix the issue. The people you mention got their accounts back and compensation for what happened.

And as far as this Thread goes, no one have to take Truth02 word for it, doesn't matter who hi is really. You have admitted exactly what and how you and your Guild is doing to gain more vp/ap. You might not think it is cheating but I believe everyone else outside your Guild thinks so. There's a reason we have a max players in a Guild and why Glu have blocked so you can not abuse this any longer.

Again its out now, and it's fixed now. Glu will probably not do anything more so no need to continue this discussion now. You can continue to believe it's a tactic to play 100vs50 I don't care.

Ohhh so you/your guild and tanquoc/vietlegends never work together, ahhhh , my resource must have lied to me. You can deny it all you want, i dont care really.
    If your buddy never did something wrong, then why would those admin would even care to ban. Dont tell me glû miraculously click the wrong button, and upsss. How much did that vip ticket cost btw, ive been dying to know.

Ohhhh is that youu missmurder????

Ahhh how cuteeee
    Go fck yourself SirSy you fcking idiot with the brown nose on your freeking mexican face you fcking b l a c k a s s c u n t your mom is a b i t c h. Never say that i have a brown nose i am white. You are just a f c k i n g noob ok go cry to your s l u t a s s mom and your d a d is like a big fat elephant you ****. You started calling me names ok you fcker never insult me again or i will insult you 100 times or more go fck yourself you are a d i ck who cant be nice to girls. Any glu moderator or glu ban those cheater in iphill and those who is helping them boost up. I cant stand cheater. Cheaters are fcking annoying. I wish iphill gets ban or something bec everyone agrees they cheated in the offering tournament and pvp so please ban them.

Hei brown nose, keep it down with the curse words.