Options

Fix this ****ing game!!

SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
You can ban me for this message but I'm sick of this game any way!! Please fix this fûcking game!! It is worthless any more!! You don't look and respond to these anyway!! I bust my àss playing this game to get good and i cant even beat people in pvp with 11-12k gs. Its a joke!! And don't tell me its my connection cause i pay good money for the best!! And everyone cant have a bad connection!!

Comments

• Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    My exact sentiment. Fix the stupid pvp matching system NOW! No way a 12 k gs person should be continuosly matched with 15 k gs opponent!!! Besides the stupid lagging, now you have reverted to the stupid mismatch system you previously had. This just plain sux!
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    btw, is L.purple mist working?
  • Options
    Violator944Violator944 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Slice wrote: »
    You can ban me for this message but I'm sick of this game any way!! Please fix this fûcking game!! It is worthless any more!! You don't look and respond to these anyway!! I bust my àss playing this game to get good and i cant even beat people in pvp with 11-12k gs. Its a joke!! And don't tell me its my connection cause i pay good money for the best!! And everyone cant have a bad connection!!

Couldnt agree more Slice...and yet even after the update nothing is fixed...this is ****ing ********...dont care about cussing cuz i really used to like this game but if you guys cant fix the chat and arena problems then fûck this game im out tired of all glus ********...and now arena is even worse imo cuz my warrior with 13.7k gs can be matched up against a player who has only 500 gs...not even fun when you can kill someone in one hit...i think Glu plans to fûck this game up for new players too cuz i dont see too many new players staying around after this