Mage Level1 what the hell

Comments

• HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    C
    KiKiX wrote: »
    How Understanding ..Henshin! ***...update not tested just hurry to earn more.....& we have to understand their lack of personal... 1 anyone in this position could do better in tournaments..so better prizes posible loss, 2 development of character for which some maybe spended, others just lose months to evolve - was just stopped by their fault 3 guild rewards posible better than had & Most Important 4 UNFAIR = POINTLESS tournaments both Personal & Guild level ; which generates future Unfair tournaments! Is like rewarding a Hacker, only the hacker in this case is GLUe !!!!!!!!

Yup kikix it seen nothing really help from this forum and i saw lot of hacker there equip in monk warrior so nice and shining player name was chinese I think there are from China these people very smart hack those resources and I wish I be friend with them so I'll will be the next great maximum upgraded hero so nice and brighten is sparking like lightning Fire or something but is really looking so cool
  • KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    amyxu wrote: »
    The game updated on android.

& ? .... Any improvement? Problems solved? ...or your side just start to have them?!????
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    amyxu wrote: »
    The game updated on android.

Thats your first post on the forum? You say A but you don't say B. Tell us whats updated?

Oh and Welcome :)
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Good news i just got my mage back , bas news now my game crashes every 30secs how awesome is that
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Good news i just got my mage back , bas news now my game crashes every 30secs how awesome is that

imrk how you get back your mage ? any tips please :)
    I sent a ticket to glu after they replied with a stupid answer by 2/3 days it was just restored by itself and there is no compensation for the fck up as well
  • d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    The update resolved the mismatcing in pvp. But now the horrible lag is back, people just popping up on the other side of arena, 30 hit combos dealing NO damage, it's like the hackers aren't spamming orbs now. Just hit once and keep running knowing they won't receive damage.
    Still no dl regents in endless, purple mist legendary still broken, hackers have taken ove r the tourney. I have 1.1 mil vp and not even top 30... game is still so broken right now, for the umpteenth time
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    d1ck42o wrote: »
    The update resolved the mismatcing in pvp. But now the horrible lag is back, people just popping up on the other side of arena, 30 hit combos dealing NO damage, it's like the hackers aren't spamming orbs now. Just hit once and keep running knowing they won't receive damage.
    Still no dl regents in endless, purple mist legendary still broken, hackers have taken ove r the tourney. I have 1.1 mil vp and not even top 30... game is still so broken right now, for the umpteenth time

Missmached fixed? Is this really true? Even if lag isn't fixed I for one think the stupid missmach is more important to fix. I rather play an evenly matched fight where both lag then a 1-hit kill fight vs a low gs dude.
  • kyoung79kyoung79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same problem
    there is nothing to click in my inventory and nothing happen. I have log out and log in again in order to play with different character.
    I sent a ticket to glu after they replied with a stupid answer by 2/3 days it was just restored by itself and there is no compensation for the fcuk up as well

ohh man you are so lucky can auto fix and restoration is ownself congrats but we seen not that luck so really stupid programmer never ever test before releasing current version assholle programmer i felt that this version is lagging it crash for 40 times and whole days i think is above 70 time crash why apple policy stand so strong but this apps can still operate on apple store market i just wondering why it could be
    kyoung79 wrote: »
    I have the same problem
    there is nothing to click in my inventory and nothing happen. I have log out and log in again in order to play with different character.

we are same kyoung my mage she freezing on tutorial mission so called upgrade for first time and asset are freeze like no reason and fcuking new tournament still on going take earn people money guy gem what this company has done how long we should wait for and hey admin you should explain we are get angry now did you read our thread here huh?
    ok guys who really used your real money and you wanna back your answer please make an officially complain for above issue read the link these is no turning back goodluck
    https://goldengate.app.bbb.org/complaint/new/325668
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    My mage isnt lv1 bec glu loves me and I love glu.
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    My mage isnt lv1 bec glu loves me and I love glu.

hey sasuke i didn't know that you are in game name miss pretty Aomine :o i'm Paopaowell see you around soon muak ...
  • SiegHart27SiegHart27 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Its been 8 days already since my mage restart. I already lost 88 offerings to god iron, 33 to god of silver and 66 to god of crafting, based on my daily mission.
    I hope that my mage can be played already so that i wont keep missing offerings. I did not able to participate fully last tourney because of this.
    I also hope you can have a way to give those what i missed in my mission. Please give those offerings as compensation for all of this...
    Thanks!!!!!
    Former Guild Leader "RaveMaster":)
  • GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    SiegHart27 wrote: »
    Its been 8 days already since my mage restart. I already lost 88 offerings to god iron, 33 to god of silver and 66 to god of crafting, based on my daily mission.
    I hope that my mage can be played already so that i wont keep missing offerings. I did not able to participate fully last tourney because of this.
    I also hope you can have a way to give those what i missed in my mission. Please give those offerings as compensation for all of this...
    Thanks!!!!!

My mage has been broken since the 10th. I put a ticket in on the 10th. I was told I'd hear from them within 5 business days. On the 5th business day I got, "I'll tell the team to repair the mage" in an email.
    Nothing since. 13 days today. 3 tournaments, a maintenance update, and still no repair. I too have lost a large amount of offerings simply by being unable to do the daily quests. I have been unable to get my normal top 500 ranking during tournaments because I need all THREE characters to do it.

There needs to be compensation for the mages. This is not our fault.

Glu surveyed me and many other EW3 players about a new game. I will not be playing ANY Glu games if you don't fix this problem. Truth is, I have spent large amounts of money over the months leveling these characters and if it isn't resolved soon, I will be exploring legal options.
    G
    Grayal wrote: »
    I too have lost a large amount of offerings simply by being unable to do the daily quests. I have been unable to get my normal top 500 ranking during tournaments because I need all THREE characters to do it.

There needs to be compensation for the mages. This is not our fault.

Glu surveyed me and many other EW3 players about a new game. I will not be playing ANY Glu games if you don't fix this problem. Truth is, I have spent large amounts of money over the months leveling these characters and if it isn't resolved soon, I will be exploring legal options.

Good ideal for compensation our lost for not able play mage for almost a month now so we suit glu court but unfortunately I have paid nothing bill to all glu online gaming so I don't have a right to suit them lol
    So i am the only one who got his mage back ? O.o
    So i am the only one who got his mage back ? O.o

How did you do it? Did Glu do it for you? I've been waiting since the 10th!
  • Ro$eRo$e Registered Users 4 Posts
    Will do support you Grayal. Most of us have the same problem with this update. My Mage too when back to level 1 and I spend so much $ for gems for this game.

Ozzielle0612
    Guild Leader <KALAYAAN>
  • JazzmanianJazzmanian Registered Users 3 Posts
    OH MY GOD!! I was so happy I had my mage back... and now.. it happend again!!! WHY WHY WHY!?!?! This isn't funny you guys!! Please fix the problem for real this time!!!!
    wow most top guild leader strong high gear score player are here and most of us are face the same sequences IT CRASH IT FREEZING IN TUTORIAL :eek:
  • CorpascensionCorpascension Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same problem. Much time has been invested into this character. Now stuck at the pick item screen. Please fix this soon. Or I am done with this game.
    Ro$e wrote: »
    Will do support you Grayal. Most of us have the same problem with this update. My Mage too when back to level 1 and I spend so much $ for gems for this game.

Ozzielle0612
    Guild Leader <KALAYAAN>

Good to see you buddy!
    Grayal <KALAYAAN>
  • gomerulogomerulo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Jazzmanian wrote: »
    OH MY GOD!! I was so happy I had my mage back... and now.. it happend again!!! WHY WHY WHY!?!?! This isn't funny you guys!! Please fix the problem for real this time!!!!

Same happened to me in two accounts!!

INMOTION
    INMOTION2
    I got an email response from GLU today concerning my broken mage. Its reads:

Thank you for the information. The EW3 team is aware of the issue for some users and will be releasing an update that addresses it. I do not have a time frame on this. Thank you for your patience while we prepare the update.

So there it is. They do plan to address the issue, the only remaining question is, when? :cool:
  • badashflybadashfly Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank God. Not having my mage is killing me in these tournaments!
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Just letting u guys know, that even though the mages are locked, they aren't reset. But even if u do unlock it, they still put u through a tutorial. Anyways hopefully they fix this soon!
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
    Grayal wrote: »
    I got an email response from GLU today concerning my broken mage. Its reads:

Thank you for the information. The EW3 team is aware of the issue for some users and will be releasing an update that addresses it. I do not have a time frame on this. Thank you for your patience while we prepare the update.

So there it is. They do plan to address the issue, the only remaining question is, when? :cool:

Thanks Gra i just note that rumour some guys had mentioned upcoming new version 3.0.1 will be available soon for download included Sage & Roc Wings will available for gold offerings and now we are prepare for waiting it arrival thumb up for solving disaster version and thumb down for stupid programmer never test all iDevice before releasing this version
  • LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    Hey guys I just logged in right now and my mage is now unlocked so I can use her. Didnt have any tutorial thing show either.
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
    Lithos wrote: »
    Hey guys I just logged in right now and my mage is now unlocked so I can use her. Didnt have any tutorial thing show either.

nope mage still at old time she is freeze i don't know how you do it i try from warrior switch hero to mage also freeze and chosen mage as default hero restart my iPhone it nothing did change at all but anyway congrat Lit you have success restore it without glu help
    unfortunately we are not we have to wait glu happy then help us so call to things better
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    How come my mage isn't reset lol. My mage is lv46 i play with her everyday. I want name change please fix this my ign is Aomine.
    Please i beg a lot of times already, I want a name change please. Please. Please. Please. I want to change my name.