Comments

• Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Actually after 2/3 days my mage got locked again :/
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Actually after 2/3 days my mage got locked again :/

that is really a bad news imrk and glu still pretending as nothing happening that is awesome gem store still on going for offer sale or discount beside this major disaster can be put a side away first pretty funny online gaming company i ever see in entire iOS store

guys today glu reply me as same as well like other member same message well this is all about

IMG_0666.jpg
  • Options
    PLUTÃOPLUTÃO Registered Users 1 Posts
    a glu quer respeito mas a glu não respeitas seus jogadores porque não dão respostas... eu estou com o mesmo problema na Maga volto ao lv 1 e trava no inventário! agente so perde com isso, perdendo 2 torneios, perdendo de ganhar minhas runas de ouro, e não me venham enganar com recompensa de oferendas da deusa de ouro eu quero é minhas runas de ouro!

the glug glug want respect but do not you respect your players why not give answers ... I'm having the same problem in Maga back to lv 1 and lock in inventory! agent so it loses, losing two tournaments, losing my runes to earn gold, not fool with me will reward offerings Goddess gold runes I want is my gold!
  • Options
    KiKiXKiKiX Registered Users 44 Posts
    Lithos wrote: »
    Hey guys I just logged in right now and my mage is now unlocked so I can use her. Didnt have any tutorial thing show either.

Tryied to clean Game Center...reinstalled & uninstalled all games ever except This One....Not Solved!

......& btw...once I wrote I don't trust "Last login"; Ex last tourney talked, invited,& joined guild a friend....after 30 minutes, last login was...2 Days Ago!!!....impossible! & more...Rght now just taked & added 2 friends in list. But for one of those...Last Login was 16 hours ago!!!
    Add that to the fact that chat is broke....& good players will be booted without reason!
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    HAHA MY mage is hot it is the best mage, because my mage doesnt get locked or doesnt reset, because glu loves my mage and my mage loves glu.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    HAHA MY mage is hot it is the best mage, because my mage doesnt get locked or doesnt reset, because glu loves my mage and my mage loves glu.

No way if glu love you. Your in game name should be change earlier and why now your name still pending on waiting list ? Ahh wait for glu happy and will process your name changes lol
  • Options
    I want name change right now lol. if i have name change by tomorrow it shows that glu loves me.
  • Options
    SiegHart27SiegHart27 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I lost about 132 offerings to god of iron, 36 offerings to god of silver, 72 offerings to god of crafting. Since my mage is unplayable, those rewards is lost from finishing mission everyday...
    Hope glu could compensate for the lost offerings!!!!!
    SiegHart11
    ProPINOY7107
    Former Guild Leader "RaveMaster":)
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    SiegHart27 wrote: »
    I lost about 132 offerings to god of iron, 36 offerings to god of silver, 72 offerings to god of crafting. Since my mage is unplayable, those rewards is lost from finishing mission everyday...
    Hope glu could compensate for the lost offerings!!!!!
    SiegHart11
    ProPINOY7107

Try this: beat ivar mtns. Then when u go through tutorial with mage, force close the app and log back in. See if that works.
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    Lithos wrote: »
    Try this: beat ivar mtns. Then when u go through tutorial with mage, force close the app and log back in. See if that works.

it would not work Lit
    the icon of hero mage was in tutorial we all note about it and this step basically we have to finished all every single step tutorial in order to get mage officially to unlock it rules so every cheat hack one hit kill or even all monster die once it appearing video post by some hacker still need to go for this step and we are now try to think it out for about 20 days around mage was freeze our resources for daily rewards for mage is painful lost to myself i an paid nothing my mage hold a nightfire those who paid for real money t9 gear that is awesome painful cause they are really paid for real money and having a fun time online gaming but nobody expected what was happen now.
    try look at today tournament what it said about (Monster Boss Hunting) ??
    what was that mean haha let me tell you guys to my non profit player i only can made a single kill normal hellboy one time for 100vp she could not beat that spider queen at all and try imaging those who paid for t9 gear can get awesome ++++vp so it means
    HEY COME ON BUY A T9 GEAR AND GET YOUR VALOR POINT FOR TOP PLAYER
    in the end is business deal no matter the fcukking 20days mage is jam or freeze business our is on the way reload your credit card please :/
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Henshin i would be pleased if u used normal typing color cuz i can barely see what u write
  • Options
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Henshin i would be pleased if u used normal typing color cuz i can barely see what u write

haha okay imrlk no problem :) but i fail to get mage til these day and i read other forum mentioned new attribute will be added in to all hero it just like adding wings from hero armor or weapon that is new item soon add on will see what was it released but today glu having a major disaster still no improvement until these day lol
  • Options
    minhlongminhlong Registered Users 2 Posts
    Change?my name in game is ypro change Bin9999.why? Level 50 for warrios change level 12, my event and .....lost..please help.
    Id: ypro.
    Thank much
  • Options
    minhlong wrote: »
    Change?my name in game is ypro change Bin9999.why? Level 50 for warrios change level 12, my event and .....lost..please help.
    Id: ypro.
    Thank much

yes Bin whats going wrong with your hero ? lost mage ? for sure we are same here waiting for coming up version 3.0.1 update lol
  • Options
    IMG_0683.jpg

ok good new hooray and once i switch to mage she still in freeze tutorial mode hey glu what is going wrong there! we should ready celebrities but the problem still exist how ?
  • Options
    bingibingi Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have lost all data sistem incluse my nickname Bingi03, whit this update i have lost the progress of warrior that was at 50 and mage 42.. It s a ****ing **** these update **** all the sistem and gimme back all my date
  • Options
    I dont see the 4 new dungeons in the Ivar Caverns. Please freeking help me, Tell me where it is. I like the new weps lol, it looks like thor's hammer. loki' wand, My monk's fist. I wish i get the wings of sage and the new wep for all 3 char. Please glu if i spin a gold token grant me that wish. I love you glu.
  • Options
    I dont see the 4 new dungeons in the Ivar Caverns. Please freeking help me, Tell me where it is. I like the new weps lol, it looks like thor's hammer. loki' wand, My monk's fist. I wish i get the wings of sage and the new wep for all 3 char. Please glu if i spin a gold token grant me that wish. I love you glu.

But if u really check it clear current version 3.0.1 gold offerings weapon Lv50 and GS are drop from previous 4671gs to currently 4171gs bad move for glu and the chat board in town message lagging still happen including mage are freezing no change at all badasses
  • Options
    UsmankhanUsmankhan Registered Users 12 Posts

i got mine from the only token i got from this tourney, hopefully u'll get 1 too^^, just close ur eyes and pray and boom lol

edit: seems like mage problem is exlusive to ios? my mage is fine but thn we got infinite legendary mist loading problem, so both OS' versions broken >.<
  • Options
    KingRushidoKingRushido Registered Users 15 Posts
    Now i can use my mage after 3.0.1 update. Lvl 50 12K GS
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    I cant use mine boo
  • Options
    Many peoples already got their mage.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    well I never lost mine on android, but I never got the 7.2k gem hack either. I would have preferred the gem hack really.

And is this game officially dying now?
  • Options
    I have no ideal how you guys get mage back but to myself is gluu fault the error issue still exist today what would I said more about promote this junk game ask for people pay for real money and done nothing when version 3.0.0 is launching on Apple Store bullshiit
  • Options
    StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    I just got mine back i guess good thing out of it i get to do all quests again for rewards lol
  • Options
    Some of my guild members still mage locked. Idk how this happen.
  • Options
    Some of my guild members still mage locked. Idk how this happen.

hi is very good news my mage was unlock just now 4hour ago here is the step for unlock for sure but i not sure all was same is work to unlock mage try this stuff may help you unlock your mage back
    1. switch to warrior or monk then change to mage
    2. once mage was changing the offer so call it first time offerings congratulation for purchasing 90gem and 5000gem for pack deal and at that time turn it to watch video get some extra gem for free if movie was not available thats find turn again in to free coin no need do any coin transaction just enter free coin and return to main menu mage she will be unlocked right now i'm doing this step for sure to unlock mage good luck body
  • Options
    GrayalGrayal Registered Users 20 Posts
    My mage is fixed!!!

Woohoo!!!! I immediately killed Netherborn, and reloaded the game to make sure. It is fixed!