why cant i still load new level in legendary mode (purple mist

It has veen 2 months since purple mist came out and we still cant load it.. they even added a new boss... and nothing has been changed in android... pvp lag still there... it matches me now to lvl 10 and 20 players all the time in pvp... the developers just killed this game... and a new boss rush system that is sooo bad... not even 1 boss more than 5k gs... what a lousy update. .. seriously glu u killed this game with your own hands.. disgusting stuff...
I dont get it.. why cant we play the new levels ?? Are u hiring kids to do your programming ?? U need to compensate every android player with 10000 gems for the ****t u r laying in front us every blooody time....
I think i am done with this useless game...
IGN - L1Ch (DrEADLoRD)

Comments

• pavitpavit Registered Users 41 Posts
    DrEADLoRD wrote: »
    It has veen 2 months since purple mist came out and we still cant load it.. they even added a new boss... and nothing has been changed in android... pvp lag still there... it matches me now to lvl 10 and 20 players all the time in pvp... the developers just killed this game... and a new boss rush system that is sooo bad... not even 1 boss more than 5k gs... what a lousy update. .. seriously glu u killed this game with your own hands.. disgusting stuff...
    I dont get it.. why cant we play the new levels ?? Are u hiring kids to do your programming ?? U need to compensate every android player with 10000 gems for the ****t u r laying in front us every blooody time....
    IGN - L1Ch (DrEADLoRD)

glu admin plz read this post and fix this issue
  • NcklNckl Registered Users 13 Posts
    What's NOT new in 3.0? Well, the sorry excuse for a game developer, added content you cannot access. Because professionalism and general understanding of game development is too complicated. I swear to god, my 4 year old nephew wouldn't embarrass himself with what Glu did. But this is what u get, when the game developers and pathetic nonexistent quality assurance is at a level of brain development which resembles a door knob. What a bunch of gym teacher failures. You sorry a55 excuse for a company, that relies on blind luck to make a few extra bucks.
  • monkmatrixmonkmatrix Registered Users 89 Posts
    DrEADLoRD wrote: »
    IGN - L1Ch (DrEADLoRD)

totaly agree glu idio ts cant even ban like 1000 obvious cheaters and it seems like they want peeps to give up on ew3
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Maybe fix chat, arena and the other new maps before you shove a ton of new non working garbage down our throats. New crystals don't even stack, yeah please take all my inventory for useless stuff. Make the crystals stackable ffs.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2