Options

EW3 closing date.

TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
Will glu be turning off the servers? I wanna play the next game.

Comments

• Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Truth wrote: »
    Will glu be turning off the servers? I wanna play the next game.

Dont need to wait for them to close their shi tty servers...just quit...we wait new players in a real game: Order and Chaos.
    Fukc this game
  • Options
    SasUchihaSasUchiha Registered Users 6 Posts
    how do u like Order and Chaos? is it similar to EW3. we are looking for EW3 replacements. haven't try O and C
  • Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Oc its more kind like wow

talking about oc online
  • Options
    athellathell Registered Users 49 Posts
    M.. I played kritica for some time now cos the update with new maps not workink and pvp totaly ruind kinda killed my spirit . Itwas kinda similar to ew3 but much more personal without much interaction with other players. It kept me going for a mount or so tho frankly if glu havent killed the game with the update that ruind pvp I would said ew3 better . Tho kritica aslo worth tring. Btw if u play it now u will get some awesome items when u satrt. From some reason they are very generous after they updated the game yesterday
  • Options
    Lol order and chaos like ew3? Your mad? Its a true mmorpg where you can do whatever you want, not a friggin cage for hamesters like ew3 lol
  • Options
    jerzy448jerzy448 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Order and chaos is on the verge of dieing too. Players are leaving in droves. Server populations has steadily declined. Its nothing special.

at endgame if your not willing to pay lots of money dungeon runs are very limited. You get 100 exhaustion daily and some dungeons take 60 exhaustion after 1 run
  • Options
    jerzy448 wrote: »
    Order and chaos is on the verge of dieing too. Players are leaving in droves. Server populations has steadily declined. Its nothing special.

at endgame if your not willing to pay lots of money dungeon runs are very limited. You get 100 exhaustion daily and some dungeons take 60 exhaustion after 1 run

You are wrong since now is 100% free the population has increased so much they had server issues (already resolved, not like glufuk)
    For the dungeons you are right but after you finish you still have a 100% free pvp 24/7 you have mount hunting you have a 100% free world to explore you have crafting, questing, dailies, world bosses and much more...
    Cant even compare to this fuker hamster game.