Trade items among the users

DnimmaDnimma Registered Users 1 Posts
Why we don't have such a permission to trade items with gem and gold between the users.it can make the freinds and guild members more useful than ever.

Comments

• Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Hi Dnimma, I already posted this before you http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?112651-I-want-trade-to-come-to-this-game-please-glu-allow-us-to-trade and I want trade and that stuff to come to ew3. Dnimma the reason is that Glu wouldnt help us make the game better, because they only care about money. K lets try to convince them, if not fck it lol. You are cool for agreeing with me that trade should come to this game.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Hi Dnimma, I already posted this before you http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?112651-I-want-trade-to-come-to-this-game-please-glu-allow-us-to-trade and I want trade and that stuff to come to ew3. Dnimma the reason is that Glu wouldnt help us make the game better, because they only care about money. K lets try to convince them, if not fck it lol. You are cool for agreeing with me that trade should come to this game.

Aom i though you love glu and glu love you so you are special client for glu and only you can made a officially trading all item lol just because glu lov you :cool:
    Henshin can you send a email to the glu guy that you know why trade should come in the future update like in the next update to this game.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    Henshin can you send a email to the glu guy that you know why trade should come in the future update like in the next update to this game.

told you already November will be releasing EW4 in selection country please update frequently in this forum once i got news from administration glu mobile will inform you all and my advice to you trade mission is over please throw away EW3 forgot about this game dont waste money to this game anymore upcoming is released very soon by now and AOM nice sexy toon :p

Shinon.jpg
    lol that picture is sinon from sword art online season 2. This is my favorite anime and my favorite anime char, because she is just like me and I am a girl and a nerd like her lol. Is the eternity warriors 4 going to be that blood and glory game?