Options

miss Credit and get error Message 20003...

I miss 360 gems from 2 Sponsorpayoffers. After Game newstart i get the Message 20003.When I try it over Video , i don't become a Gem, but the same Message 20003 unbekannter Fehler.I have Screenshots of all this but i don't know, how to post there here.
(Name: crashflash)

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    I miss 360 gems from 2 Sponsorpayoffers. After Game newstart i get the Message 20003.When I try it over Video , i don't become a Gem, but the same Message 20003 unbekannter Fehler.I have Screenshots of all this but i don't know, how to post there here.
    (Name: crashflash)

Hi Crash
    here is the link for you made sure is 800x600 15" inch monitor view is the best
    http://postimage.org/
    Please said a word for info

many_thanks.jpg
  • Options
    StormyhornyStormyhorny Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi Crash
    here is the link for you made sure is 800x600 15" inch monitor view is the best
    http://postimage.org/
    Please said a word for info

many_thanks.jpg

Thank you, but it'seems not really helpful for my really Problem whit the credits.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Thank you, but it'seems not really helpful for my really Problem whit the credits.

ohh i thought you just said how to post a picture in forum or did you mean for reporting about your lost gem ? okay no problem no worry about that and here is info for you read it clear..

How to create a ticket
    We encourage you to review the helpful topics on this forum where many questions are answered much faster than email. The community is very helpful!

If you can't find your answer on the forum or if your question requires private information to be discussed, please submit a ticket directly to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

goodluck body

goodluck.jpg
  • Options
    Ajex88Ajex88 Registered Users 14 Posts
    hi, I uninstalled the game EW3 to try to solve the crash problem but when I reinstalled I lost my account and my data, all my progress for many months of the game, my id is Ajex1988 help me!
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    Ajex did you send the ticket to glu. Did they respond, did they give your acc back?