Options

Team support glu veryy badddddd handling complainnt customer

It has been 4 days passed I sent my email problem char missing, but why until now there is no response and improvement of GLU support team and in my email already present in detail the problems along with the image of my char is missing.
very lousy GLU Support Team in handling complaints from customers and I do not understand why game companies for GLU very slow in handling customer trouble and no response to email complaint & for players who use real money, would be very disappointed with the service GLU

VERRYYY VERYYY BADDD TEAMM SUPPOORT GLU :mad::mad:

Nick : LordSalvator
Play Lenovo Tab A3000

Comments

• Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    It has been 4 days passed I sent my email problem char missing, but why until now there is no response and improvement of GLU support team and in my email already present in detail the problems along with the image of my char is missing.
    very lousy GLU Support Team in handling complaints from customers and I do not understand why game companies for GLU very slow in handling customer trouble and no response to email complaint & for players who use real money, would be very disappointed with the service GLU

VERRYYY VERYYY BADDD TEAMM SUPPOORT GLU :mad::mad:

Nick : LordSalvator
    Play Lenovo Tab A3000

4 Days ago is what 1-2 buissness Days? Some people have been waiting for weeks to get any reply.
  • Options
    lexigirllexigirl Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Im new here but have been playing for months and im level 26 at 215 millon fans but for the last 2 days after i do gigs and apperences im not getting new fans , does anyone know if it stops at 215 mil fans? i did the lastest update week ago or so, and idk if its stuck or it going to do another up date to move up. anyone have answers please?, thank you :)
  • Options
    LithosLithos Registered Users 122 Posts
    lexigirl wrote: »
    Im new here but have been playing for months and im level 26 at 215 millon fans but for the last 2 days after i do gigs and apperences im not getting new fans , does anyone know if it stops at 215 mil fans? i did the lastest update week ago or so, and idk if its stuck or it going to do another up date to move up. anyone have answers please?, thank you :)

215 million fans? Are u sure ur posting on the right game?
    Leader of <LeaugeOfLegends>
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

All right, what the heck, I'll bee your fan. Concider yourself having 215 000 001 fans from now on.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    All right, what the heck, I'll bee your fan. Concider yourself having 215 000 001 fans from now on.

awww how nice!
  • Options

That's a heck load of fans. Wrong game, though, so maybe u want to send a email to the support team of the game u play to resolve this issue.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    SirDigital be my fan instead of lexi's fan.
  • Options
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    SirDigital be my fan instead of lexi's fan.

lol u jealous?
  • Options
    Lol ur a wanted guy Digital. There's not enough of u to go around