Hi Somebody Please help all my character turn to lv1

Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
When i just open my game all my character turn to lv 1
My ign was Aomine
Now it is Sinon1000
please help
I had a level 50 warrior, level 47 monk, level 46 mage please help.
Thank you
Prev13

Comments

• soyboysoyboy Registered Users 17 Posts
    it means glu doesn't love u no more go send in ticket.
  • Sasuke1000Sasuke1000 Banned Users 225 Posts
    I send a ticket now how long do i have to wait?
    usually 2 weeks for first reply then 1 week to fix
    might as well start new character as they will transfer ur stats to new character. u will lose anything in mail service and any progress u make on new character when they transfer.
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    You too Sasuke?? Hehe:-) i see that nobody is safe:-) i will post something soon and it might help. I was
    Trying to handle that problem for 45 days and i am ok so i will tell you what to do. Support team was very helpfull
  • gunmaster88gunmaster88 Registered Users 5 Posts
    i have a same problem, but it has been 12 days passed I sent email for glu support team and there is no response my charakter name s gunmaster88 with 22000 total gs, and now i have a new account/charakter/ with name 'bvFMBB' /all heroes level 1/
    They replied and said wait 5 days. That is so bs. I paid money for this game so I deserve not to be waiting 5 days i should have got it right away. Please fix this. Glu fix this by today because I miss my characters and my weapons and my other stuff. So please fix this situation.
  • gunmaster88gunmaster88 Registered Users 5 Posts
    automatic reply from glu support team saying that it takes five days to respond, 12 days have passed since then and nothing, and the cheaters play happily. feketerobi1988@gmail.com - please reply and fix it
    I hope you get your acc fixed too. I want my acc fixed too asap lol. So lets complain to them keep sending glu why they should fix our character, because we play everyday and have alot of gs and vp and ap and those stuff ok. Therefore they can fix it faster for the pros like us. lol. Hope they fix it by today, because I am not going to wait 5 fcking days. Fck.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Sasuke1000 wrote: »
    When i just open my game all my character turn to lv 1
    My ign was Aomine
    Now it is Sinon1000
    please help
    I had a level 50 warrior, level 47 monk, level 46 mage please help.
    Thank you

Wow Aomine, Glu shows you less and less love since you joined the dark side :/

Gl with your account.
    Aww thnx Sirdigital you are a nice friend and thank you can we be friends in the forum and in the game bec i love you and how cool you are.
  • badashflybadashfly Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey Aomine, just wanted to let you know I can still see your lvl 50 warrior, 47 monk, and 46 mage in my friends list! So at least they aren't completely reset. Hope you get them back soon!
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Sasuke , did you reset google + account as i wrote ?? And others things??
  • CassellsCassells Registered Users 2 Posts
    same like what happen to me, i have lvl 50 monk, lvl43 mage, lvl30 warrior.. and suddenly everything was turn into 1 and my name changed to bYVgb from original name Cassells..
    I think resetting Google + account doesn't work especially if you already play the new hero that is lvl 1, because the Google + will save the data of the last progress in the game.
    Now Im waiting for my account to come back also. It took a lot of time to have that heroes and stuffs and only in 1 click everything was gone :(:(
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    haha this is how you have to face everytime name changes including your hero character also reset to all level 1
    but no worries about this your previous state still on recording from stupid gluu record here is the proof for you just keep calm baby your hero remain unchange i had screen shooting today

IMG_0797.png

but i don't like your new name Aomine is nice lol and i thought glu love you more then anyone else in the end all are same haha got to wait in my opinion you got to wait for at least 28days usually glu programing personal will direct email you keep patient is the success for all for sure and remember glu love you lol
    glu reply to my message already. give my acc back it has been more than 4 days already come on transfer it to my new ign Sinon1000.Now please fix this issue i spend alot of money in this game.
    please fix this issue right now i am bored of waiting now reply. Reply to my message. I paid alot of money my warrior was lv50 with 13380 gs my monk was lv47 with 10116 gs and my mage was lv46 with 8095 gs and total gs was 31591 fix this issue.I think a friend of my or sibling deleted ew3 and i had game center on then they reinstalled the app or glu reset my acc idk what happened please fix it. Please fix it, please,please. I didnt play for 4 days or more now.
    What should i do i am not going to wait like forever i want my acc back right now. Please fix this fcking problem of my and fix this issue and help transfer my gs vp and ap. I want it back right now glu please fix it. Now please fix it and reply to my message i sent you.
    What should i do i am not going to wait like forever i want my acc back right now. Please fix this fcking problem of my and fix this issue and help transfer my gs vp and ap. I want it back right now glu please fix it. Now please fix it and reply to my message i sent you.

in previously my record account corrupted and i play new character for monk his level go through level 28 then glu programing contact me and try imaging how long you still have to patient and waiting list hhhh very sad day sasuke
    Yo glu you better fix this asap, because I spent alot of money and alot of hours in to this game. So please fix this situation right now, i been waiting for 5 days already now i need an acc transfer, transfer my gs vp ap and the weapons and armor i had on warrior, monk, and mage and i deserve some kind of compensation like the new 3 t9 wep and 3 t8 wep for my monk and mage and warrior. Please fix it now. I am an active player and i been playing this game everyday.
    Can anyone help me i want my character back i want it back now please anyone fix it.
    Its been 6 days already no replies from glu and they didnt fix my issue yet. Please fix now.
    Its been 6 days already no replies from glu and they didnt fix my issue yet. Please fix now.

i told you already it need lot of time i guess you need at least another 19 more days
  • TruthTruth Registered Users 67 Posts
    Probably the person in charge of your ticket has read your complete disrespect in these forums and are sitting on it.

I wouldn't blame them.

You want to change name and screwed it up again it seems.

Stop manipulating game files and hacking.
    What the fck i dont fcking hack or i dont manipulate game files. I dont know how to hack or cheat your a freeking retard. Stop spreading bs in this forum. Its been more than a week already still no response from glu costumer service.
  • shafiqtariq96shafiqtariq96 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Same hereee....still no reply from them.its been a week i do not play
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    I can maybe get your characters back on iOS just friend me in game or send a message here
    What the fck i dont fcking hack or i dont manipulate game files. I dont know how to hack or cheat your a freeking retard. Stop spreading bs in this forum. Its been more than a week already still no response from glu costumer service.

hi dear i got reply from glu it said sorry i can't change your name but i still can play til these day i have earn few god of spin offering from last week tournament well sad for you cause about 2 more week to wait for restoration
  • toniribeirotoniribeiro Registered Users 47 Posts
    Same hereee....still no reply from them.its been a week i do not play

my account back to lvl 1, with another nickname, already sended email to costumer care :( now playing the waiting game.
    Its been 12 days since i submit a ticket to glu still no response please help glu i love you if you fix it right now please glu.