Hunting time

eviljit22eviljit22 Registered Users 30 Posts
Hi GLU Team,

You may want to include THE IVAR MOUNTAINS for Legendary for middle class level so that that can still get a high scores.

Thank you.

Comments

• griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    eviljit22 wrote: »
    Hi GLU Team,

You may want to include THE IVAR MOUNTAINS for Legendary for middle class level so that that can still get a high scores.

Thank you.

Nah, that would be too logical... The programmers were probably laughing their assses off when they decided to give 100 vp for reg HB with no options between spider queen. Heck, even regular spider queen would be fine.
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    you know what
    i trying hard to beat that fcukker spider queen and 36/64 % are successful pass that stage so and it takes me lot of time at 5 minutes around run luke run when spider shooting web at that time it's totally waste of my time and resources sometime use potion health usually most in magic potion so i prefer to hellboy normal ya that is just a tiny score and when i play around 8 minutes i almost fall in sleep it so boring so this is stupid step program it made like this vp tournament what the hell is going wrong with glu
  • BenJammin5BenJammin5 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yeah what he said
  • TomasnTomasn Registered Users 6 Posts
    If it is so boring why not just quit? If your gs is too low for the level, consider farming? And running around for 5 minutes is caused by having too low of gs for lvl. First time I beat cyclops, it took me 5-10 minutes on average and I can now beat him in under 20 seconds.
    New to this game and these forums.