Requesting and gifting problem

So I've been wondering how the gifting and requesting for iron tokens etc work. I click on request for iron token or hp or mana pots nothing happens. Idk if it's because I have no one added on Google+ or what? if so how can I add people. I had some friends added on ew3 idk if it's two separate thing or the gifting system is down atm.

Comments

• 衰弱堂衰弱堂 Registered Users 10 Posts
    There is something wrong with the gift system.

Some of my guild member can gift back to my request, but he can't request all the gift to me. We've checked the setting of Google+ and Google play game about EW3 connection. But it seems the same as my setting.
    I can do requesting and gifting, but someone can't. We don't understand why.
    ---
    衰弱堂 / SuiJackDo
    Guild Leader of HAGESUI, Android JP Guild
  • d3thm4d3rd3thm4d3r Registered Users 5 Posts
    Right I think it has to be with the devices you're using I just sent a ticket now saying that there's something wrong with the gifting system. I'm using a s5 so I'll wait for their reply. Cheers man :)
    Also is the purple mist having problems because I can't seem to play the stages after spider queen liar.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    S4 and S5 are bugged and you can't request. Kind of odd how no one cared about gifting before to make a thread but as soon as that offering hack came out a few days ago that involves requesting a iron token a thread pops up. Coincidence? Hmm.....
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    Funny thing is in my opinion gifting is pretty much essential in every game. I'm sure people have brought it up and glu is doing nothing about it. Sounds like you're accusing me. There's nothing wrong about requesting a thread for something that hasn't been brought up. I dislike how you're accusing me or even thinking of accusing me. If you know the offering hack which I know nothing about isn't that a bit fishy? I'm using a s5 and recently just started playing and a friend of mine asked me if I can gift him and he will gift me back. And I realize the gifting button wasn't working. So I find that odd. Because every game you can gift.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    I know about it because some àss clown posted it here on the forums. Anyways S4 S5 and note 3 can't request.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    Right thanks for the info i didn't see it and yeah saw people talking about it in game. Yeah i heard S4 and S5 doesn't work which sucks. I sent a ticket to glu i doubt they ganna get back to me considering more people have bigger issues than mine. Apparently they have bad customer service from what i saw on the forums.