GLU response for Purple Mist Android Platform issue

I opened a ticket with GLU (glumobile_issue_20141002160001788-d480c93ce48a76c) on the ANDROID platform purple mist load issue

Here is their reply after about 2 weeks of "Investigating" from support guy Adam.

###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

Adam | October 17, 2014 | 21:03 +0000

The programming team has not been able to reproduce this as yet so I am sorry to say I do not have a solution. We can see a lot of folks playing legendary mode for this section but i don't know why some users in the forums are also reporting this. I will report this again but at this time, aside from the standard troubleshooting I do not have a suggestion for you.

he states they see people playing it.

So my question, i thought this was a platform issue, but maybe I am wrong. Is there anyone out there on the ANDROID platform able to play purple mist with a legit version of EW3?

thanks

firth
GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID

Comments

• dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    Firth wrote: »
    The programming team has not been able to reproduce this as yet so I am sorry to say I do not have a solution. We can see a lot of folks playing legendary mode for this section

hahaha this made my day ;)

you cant play purple mist with original version.

the guys playing it are the thousands of mod users ;)
  • TairmTairm Registered Users 13 Posts
    Works for Apple users but only hackers can access Purple Mist on Android. I have seen other responses from this Adam fellow and he is either an idiot or more likely believes the coders and developers, who are definitely idiots, when they tell him things.
  • JudgeDeathJudgeDeath Banned Users 55 Posts
    haha Firth you nailed it bro :D
    They do not even know there are so many hackers :D
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Since they say that they where not able to reproduce the issue one would assume that they acctually tried to play themself, but who knows with Glu. I'm not playing on Android side but is there really not a single person who can access thoose maps who are not a hacker? I was under the impression only some had this issue.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Since they say that they where not able to reproduce the issue one would assume that they acctually tried to play themself, but who knows with Glu. I'm not playing on Android side but is there really not a single person who can access thoose maps who are not a hacker? I was under the impression only some had this issue.

Not one. Actually, i have not had anyone in game tell me they have played it in 3 months...hacker or legit...it locks on load screen...not one player has told me other wise.
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Unbelievable response from Glu. It took them 6 months to test it, then they said it is fine when nobody can access it.
  • LothlwiLothlwi Registered Users 9 Posts
    OMG !! Purple Mists (legend) never and never loaded on android. Anybody who beat spider queen knows that.
    This is the most astonishing answer they could give.
  • PrimoMagePrimoMage Registered Users 7 Posts
    So basically in order to go beyond SpiderQueen on legendary you gadda hack....that is dumb as hell...I play on android and it doesn't load for me either.
  • UsmankhanUsmankhan Registered Users 12 Posts
    its not playable whether hacked or legit, hacker seem to bypassing this stage to do stages past purple mist, but no purple mist legendary is broken and there's no way to play tht stage on Android.
  • bambivanbambivan Registered Users 10 Posts
    I find it amazing how incompetent soys in glu. anyone can play purple haze unless you have a mod I've been unable to play legendary mode purple haze I do not even remember the time