Options

Stop hackers now

ARKNGELARKNGEL Registered Users 21 Posts
Hi friens.Regards for this fantastic game,but you must take the control about hackers.hackers make glu lost money because hacker no need gems.I spend my money buy gems,but hackers have gems free.THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.Please glu make to do something about hackers.Hackers is the only thing that make dirty this game.thanks for read my note and sorry for my bad english.I hope glu administrators go to a solution with this terrible problem called hackers.lot of thans

Comments

• Options
    ARKNGELARKNGEL Registered Users 21 Posts
    Please glu......stop hacker now
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    ARKNGEL wrote: »
    Please glu......stop hacker now

hey dude hacker cannot be stop only can prevent means hacker could enter hacking every day very hour once gluu admin and personal realize this player has something unique power or gem them programing to blacklist this fellow so in iOS/android platform there are can band anyone as it could cause hacker can enter with new id and straight hack on that time this online gaming only prevention and not cure so hack appear hacking may easier then we think about it i rather then glu fix the stupid chat room every time crash or lagging
  • Options
    nemozomennemozomen Registered Users 3 Posts
    I agree that hackers are destroying the tourneys because all the best rewards go to them. It obvious they must be hacking if on day one of the tourney someone has over 1000000 points.
  • Options
    Its obvious that Hellokitty is cheating some how to have so many VP this tournament. What's the point of the rest of us trying?????
  • Options
    What! Is nobody else ****ed off by hellokitty?