Options

To Glu Admins

Hey Glu admins. Why arent Blackvenoms deleted already? Everyone knows their history with mods and they are being reported countless times everyday. They do get a reset fom time to time. But they keep registering new names.
Why should I pay you any money when some guild is using hacks that can beat me in every tournament like no cd, unlimited mana, increased xp on lvls, repeating the waves in towers. It just takes 1 day for BVx whoever to get 60 Lvl and top notch gear and you know that and still wont ban their IP for good. What the hell glu? At least get a decent anticheat ffs...

Im begining to think blackvenoms have some glu admins in their guild and thats the reason of their unstoppable modding spree.

Couple of days ago I reported BVxPoIsoN. A bv leader and he got reseted but the next day I see BVxreaper. Who has the same M.O. as poison had. Bvs are still hitting unbeliavable numbers in tourneys but they are trying to be more realistic.... just check the registering date of BVxreaper and you will see Im 100% right.

Im really tired of this b.s. so I suggest you guyz start paying attention to your game, in which you have put in a lot of afford to make it, otherwise a lot of people, whole other guilds will start quiting this amazing game and you will be left witch modder players who wont pay a single penny to you!

We ask for fairplay! Nothing more, nothing less!

Comments

• Options
    dudialdudial Registered Users 58 Posts
    hi taxman ^^
  • Options
    衰弱堂衰弱堂 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hi! I'm playing JP Server and Guild Leader of "HAGESUI".

Yes, I think the same as what you wrote. And so many JP players say "Why don't BlackVenom ban the accounts?" on the town chat.
    diehackers wrote: »
    Im begining to think blackvenoms have some glu admins in their guild and thats the reason of their unstoppable modding spree.

No one can deny your Hypothesis without glu.

So glu are accountable to all the Android player as to the reasons for Why BlackVenom keep to hack still now.
    ---
    衰弱堂 / SuiJackDo
    Guild Leader of HAGESUI, Android JP Guild