Options

ew3 all herous goes 1 lvl

I have monk 42lvl and warrior 26 lvl, but when I reentered ew3 i have seen that all my herous are 1 lvl and there are artifacts on graphics. Reinstalled ew3 5 times or more and nothing changed. Google+ and google play is up to date. Need support!
Update mydevice from 4.2.2 to 4.3 Android version.

Comments

• Options
    bambivanbambivan Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have changed my mind. the character of my own called bambivan and when I open it I get a character called ivangi Level 1 and my account has the warrior at lvl 50 wizard at lvl 53 and monk at lvl 39 I have 2000000 gold and 2,200 gems and 55 inventory spaces and all yellow equipment
  • Options
    ChpokaloChpokalo Registered Users 53 Posts
    Still have thw same problem, all herous 1 lvlv, unknown error, network error, error 20001. Still no answer from glu, no fix, no support. ***?
  • Options
    Waiting for 8 days now. Is there are anybody read and help?
  • Options
    mazrick1mazrick1 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm having exactly same problem same errors as you
  • Options
    for a long time people have the same problem but glu do nothing. Good position for losing money.
  • Options
    11 days now waiting.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Chpokalo wrote: »
    11 days now waiting.

LOL we have a guy that's been waiting for 6 weeks. Good luck!
  • Options
    griml0ck wrote: »
    LOL we have a guy that's been waiting for 6 weeks. Good luck!

oooo, thats really interesting. Now I understood that Glu like to f-u-c-k their customers.
  • Options
    13 days 0 reaction.
  • Options
    mazrick1mazrick1 Registered Users 10 Posts
    3 week now no different still same found a better game same genre no crashing no errors no hackers loads better
  • Options
    Here`s working idiots in glu this is why we have no support. I leave trying to have support and playing games that was made by glu.
  • Options
    bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    mazrick1 wrote: »
    3 week now no different still same found a better game same genre no crashing no errors no hackers loads better

Sooooo, what's the better game you found??
  • Options
    GanDzasGanDzas Registered Users 3 Posts
    So Waht now? I have warrior 36lvl and now i have 1 lvl all char. ***? all day long madafaka. i install this game and play hours for what? where is support? in game you must add support options like SUPERCELL in ours games. This is pro. No support means scum.
  • Options
    quhlquhl Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem. Any help?
  • Options
    I changed device but have the same trouble. This means that it is 100% server side problem but glu don't like to improve bugs only receive money. I posted that theme 1 month ago and have even no reaction no answer.
  • Options
    Today I can play with my new device but my hero`s name is EjvyIE. And I can`t changed it to "Chpokalo" it says that this name is already used. And I see such error "265: transaction failed (ERR:265)". Glu create for me new account?
  • Options
    GanDzasGanDzas Registered Users 3 Posts
    GLU You ****ing retard *******. For what i play this game for a month? You are so stupid and you cant answer? Chinese ****ing yellow tiny people. GLU means GLUT in Poland http://demotywatory.pl//uploads/1262023804_by_Pawloss_600.jpg . You are professional? Delete this game if you cant answer and fix Issue server. stupid yellow ppl. Sieg Heil
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I hate to tell you this but it took a couple of months for me to get my account restored!
  • Options
    I created this theme 45 days ago and glu makes nothing to even give me an answer. Today my account reset again and I dont receive any help any support. Glu dont respect their customers.
  • Options
    more than 2 month with the same problem and still have no reaction no resolve.
  • Options
    Darkb.Darkb. Registered Users 14 Posts
    Yes nice Support!
    I wait 24 days no ansthwer no Reaktion !
    They say World best Game ....
    And a Lot of People pay real Money ingam Then Game Crash and no Support no help !
  • Options
    More than 3 month ago I lost my account. Glu are you still working or ew3 project had been closed?