Options

Please glu leaves them hack

DjuxoDjuxo Registered Users 18 Posts
Hi EW3 community,

I'm not writing this post to denounce hackers just to prove there are some really bad hackers. They can hack all what they want they stay noobs without any skill
This post is made just to laugh about them and say to legal players that is not impossible to beat them.
I took some screenshot of my victories against them and every players will recognize them... or not ^^
I want to tell them that I'm not angry about them coz they give me some challenge !!
I would like to thank all the legal players who defeat me and want to say them : Good Game, thx
I invit other legal players to post some screenshots of their victory against hackers and only hackers !!
Why ?
Because it's fun and it's just a game
Sweet kiss from france

196891mylove007.png

840681belekas99.png

Comments

• Options
    136222Jap2.png

967030Jap1.png
  • Options
    634739Chinois1.png

719786Madbad22.png
  • Options
    983885Mrhydra.png

897751Dinzoo.png
  • Options
    665562Oldeadwolf.png

922315bvxmadara.png
  • Options
    This one is so funny :
    784963Nabopalassar.png
  • Options
    567427Winsdk.png
  • Options
    671898Griik.png
  • Options
    3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    I wonder why do you assume they are all hackers? Some are i can clearly see, but other (majority) seems to be good solid players. To me you seem to be a little hackerish beating 18k+ gs players 3 times with only one death, or beating 16k gs players 3 times with no deaths. I am not accusing nobody of nothing, just something smells fishy my friend. That's all.
  • Options
    I got 14601 gs and I play this game since march. I put all my energy and time in my magician. All the players you see on thoose screenshot use skills whithout cooldown and unlimited mana. When I fight against a strong player I know it. I finish every arena season in top 50 where is a large majority of hackers. I know who play legaly and who cheat. So please don't speack about what you don't know ;)
  • Options
    3k4peikos3k4peikos Registered Users 18 Posts
    I think you are telling the truth. It might be as you say it is. But let me give you my piece of mind. You play on android side i assume. I'm sorry to tell you but that side is doomed. I am always on android side versus ios EXCEPT gaming. On android side it is soooo easy to hack any freaking game however you want. And i'm not talking just about making infinite gems, that's just a childs play. I'm talking about changing skins or even changing exp, gold, valuables drop rates, so that you only get pristine items. That's where i have to give huge credits for ios. It's not impossible to hack that stuff, but when you do it, the system of the platform itself recognizes that it is being hacked. First of all you have to have jaillbroken device and right there games themselves change how they react to your operation of the game. I can talk more to that if you are interested, but for now i'm not going to get into it.
    BTW yes, you make a very good point - hackers do suck, they suck pretty bad. I f*cking hate those guys sooo badd. We have couple of those on ios side too, just couple of thousand times less.
    Good day, sir
    3k4
  • Options
    Few years ago I was a big fan of Apple products, but since they have changed their development policy I hate them. Don't wanna be a stupid sheep who buy the last fashion I ****.
    This is why I'm on android side.
    I got a smartphone since the begining of 2014, an old S3 with a broken screen. Before EW3 I didn't know there are games with this really good gameplay quality.
    I play online games on my computer first. I play since 15 years. I'm an old school player who like to earn his stuff with honor. I hate cheaters but I do an exception to this game coz many of my guildies have lost their account by glu fault. And they did nothing to apology. So I let them hack if they want to get back a good avatar.
    I've done this post to say : Cheat, hack mod, etc... will never give you skill. If you are a looser you stay a looser.
    This is just the result of glu's inefficiency and the new generation who want to get all and now !
    I love online games but I'm sad to see the way they are going on.
    Have a good game 3k4.