Dear glu support

Hi, just giving my feedback, not even shure if admin reads this.

So i started the game when it was released, was awesome, one of the best games ever for mobile devices.
So then about a year later cheaters came, especially in pvp, you removed a lot of them ( Blackvenom.....)
That was great, but chat doesnt work for about 6 to 7 months now, why isnt this fixed yet ???

Game lags now, unable to enter scourge, network errors ( while on 4G or wifi ), its not so hard to get new servers, mine at home is 32 tb with 1gb speed, so wifi is about 160 mb.

Problem now is, a new wave of cheaters has arrived ( lavagear noobs with liferefill ), its getting borring .

So was a great time the game worked properly, but i will quit and not come back.

Thank you

Comments

• revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    Yeah, i played since february 2014. Great game. But now- hackers kick my ***, i cant get nothing better than lotus fist, i use about 80 gold offers to get gold weapon. It takes soooo long.. 80 offerings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not hacker to get 10 in everythin. Tourney or make gems by myself... spider queen is overpowered so hunting tourney is wasting time tourney. Oups sorry - not if you are hacker. Getting higher level alsow takes forever.. . II love this game but i play one year and i am still behind.. . sorry it makes me mad..