how do you break monk.....

Am I the only monk who has noticed that since the update in WHICH THEY ONLY REMOVED THE FING snow and other holiday garbage they managed to break monks Fist of the seven stars skill? It seems like only one or two hits and the last shoulder thrust and registering. I mean really glu? What kind of nitwit half assed coders do you have working for your company? How do you break something that had nothing to do with what you updated? Unless you nerfed Monk for some odd reason. I mean really its kinda pathetic. Why dont you go ahead and employ some of the mod makers because its obvious they know what they are doing more than the people working for you.

Comments

• WaRGoDJSKWaRGoDJSK Registered Users 5 Posts
    In addition, monk slows down to the noob level in arena after getting killed once
  • wildheart25cwildheart25c Registered Users 8 Posts
    still no response? not even the typical "sorry, we're working on it" response?
    forget arena. i can't even enjoy endless mode anymore because the skill that was supposed to be quite dependable ends up being useless. and against a boss like the queen spider in the first ice quest, this skill confused me a lot. it's the first and last shot that connect. so anyways, when i use it on the spider, most of the time, that first and last hits are all that it takes to take him out. this is normal mode btw not legendary. anyways, i thought the effect was broken but the damage was there. i immediately disqualified that theory because the flinch effect of that skill and the damage was nowhere near proper.

btw, my warrior hasn't seen an ice quest since november. i was compensated almost two months later but it still hasn't appeared on my daily list quest.

perhaps we're not getting any answers because realistically speaking, if you got nothing good to say, then it's best not to say anything :D