Options

Endless application crashes for IPOD since update.

Dear Glu
Since the last update I have had more application crashes then any other update. It's really challenging to try to make any progress when you are constantly having to restart the program. I am not sure if I am the only one but seems like when I go into my inventory or view the chat more than a couple of times the game becomes extremely slow and then finally goes away, no error mind you just disappears. Also since the update I have not been able to watch any videos for gems, never fails when it goes to reward me the game will also crash. I would say on the average I am having to restart the application every 5-10 mins. I play this once great game on 2 devices, an IPOD Touch 5 G 8gig memory, nothing extra running in the background, retail, with latest IOS, no jail break. The 2nd device is an Android on S5 Galaxy. The Android seems to be more stable than the IPOD but does occasionally run into the network error especially around 4:45 am pst.

I really wish you would fix these issues, I really would like to support your ads program but if the game is not stable enough to do so that makes you lose out in the end.

Also why don't you have more ad game tie ins with the IPOD like your do the Android getting gems for just installing and starting the game. Would make it better for both you and the player to help in the difficult parts.

All and all I love the game, but all these problems makes me really want to walk away. I am sure you are on it trying to figure out the issues and I will wait a while, but I'm not going to wait forever. (Just sad to have invested a year in this thing and turn out this way as it really had some potential)

*Update* Just as an FYI I just installed the latest IOS 8.03 (I believe) just came out last night. But, unlike the last IOS update fixing your issue. It had absolutely no effect whatsoever. So makes me think I either have a bad install or you are having some more server issues. Can someone please reply and advise if they are also having this problem or am I the only one?

I want to decide if it's worth the risk to uninstall the game and attempt a clean install?

Jouster - (007Conan)