Easy way to get legendary item from GOG AND GOR

First you need to have a fresh log in to your game. Legendary ivar mountain "hellboy" are dropping leg items. Be sure to loot all the items

1. Kill leg ivar HELLBOY and wait for a leg item to be dropped.
*Be Sure You are in good town. Within 10x kill you havent got any leg item go change town by re logging.

2. Once a leg item/s were dropped, then continue kill hellboy once the next drop or next next drop were like all grey and green thats when you spin GOD OF GOLD offerings x10 . * dont spin x10 if u see an epic items, wait until grey green items were dropped, with 1-2 blue is fine.

It also work in GOD OF RUNES but only gold resistance

*in short kill hellboy , wait for leg dropped, then when next drop were grey green 1-2 blue is fine, thats when you spin your x10 GOG OR GOR offerings

* it only works on x10 Spins

GOODLUCK ALL

Comments

• KingRushidoKingRushido Registered Users 15 Posts
    I don't understand no. 2
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    no... just no....
  • annonannon Registered Users 128 Posts
    I have a method I like to use. First, I run endless tower. Whatever wave I die on, I use the last digit for how many spins I take. Like, if I get triple teamed by a bat and 2 floating eyes and die a grisly death on like, wave 28, I take 8 gold spins. Always works as long as I have enough spins.
    sometimes I get booted from tower because inventory is full, like on wave 35. When that happens I do not take spins cuz that full inventory bag has about the same stuff I would get from spins.
    sometimes, I wait for mom to call me upstairs for dinner. If she calls on an odd minute, like 5:59, I take 1 spin. If an even number, like 6:02, I take no spins cuz I wanna hurry upstairs so I can see dad yell cuz dinner is late. Supposed to be at 6:00.
    sometimes, I count how many vp wolfpack has, divide by 9 million, and then divide again by 4,345, then divide again by 7,677, and whatever number that is I dont spin cuz you cant beat modders.
    sometimes I see how many cursewords kergan says in 4 sentences, and I take that many spins ( if I have enough).
    All of this works for me. No guarantee for you noobs, but mebbe you will figure out your own lucky system.
    ps. How kill cyclop?
  • revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    "changed Town "??? Is there more than malkavir? how did you change it man?
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    annon wrote: »
    I have a method I like to use. First, I run endless tower. Whatever wave I die on, I use the last digit for how many spins I take. Like, if I get triple teamed by a bat and 2 floating eyes and die a grisly death on like, wave 28, I take 8 gold spins. Always works as long as I have enough spins.
    sometimes I get booted from tower because inventory is full, like on wave 35. When that happens I do not take spins cuz that full inventory bag has about the same stuff I would get from spins.
    sometimes, I wait for mom to call me upstairs for dinner. If she calls on an odd minute, like 5:59, I take 1 spin. If an even number, like 6:02, I take no spins cuz I wanna hurry upstairs so I can see dad yell cuz dinner is late. Supposed to be at 6:00.
    sometimes, I count how many vp wolfpack has, divide by 9 million, and then divide again by 4,345, then divide again by 7,677, and whatever number that is I dont spin cuz you cant beat modders.
    sometimes I see how many cursewords kergan says in 4 sentences, and I take that many spins ( if I have enough).
    All of this works for me. No guarantee for you noobs, but mebbe you will figure out your own lucky system.
    ps. How kill cyclop?

lmao...funny stuff
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • bossboss Registered Users 58 Posts
    Lol was gonna say something funny but you got it covered anon lmao. ;-)
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    On my side, I wait for a full mood and I spin only when the clock shows the same digit numbers like 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55, 6:66 (this one give you the best chance to get all legendary items in a single spins!), and so on...

PS: If your clock shows for example 03:33 instead of 3:33, it won't work sorry... you'll have to wait untill 11:11!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android