Banned for no reason!!!

Dear gluadmin,
I have been playing this game for a year now and have never used any hack or something like that. Can you please tell me why I got this message today: Due to illegal operations, your account has been suspended for 359 hours, please try again. I want to know the reason why you did this. There are hundreds of hackers around here and nobody takes care of them, but you banned me, one honest player! Please take my case into matter!
Prev13

Comments

• wandalplwandalpl Registered Users 8 Posts
    you are not allone they suspended my account to and i dont know why they make what they whant thy keeped chacker and dont make nothink with this and player who play hard thy suspended for nothink its sick i see glu dont care for player i lost at december my account with warriors 50 lvl when i make monk to 53 lvl they suspended for nothink its really sick have they trade people
  • jazzurectedjazzurected Registered Users 10 Posts
    If I may hook up to your thread, same happend to me. I wanted to log in today and got exact same pop-up message.

I've been playing more than a year, never hacked once. I don't even have rooted phone for God's sake. My device is Nexus 4 with Android 5.0.1, in-game nick: jazzurected.

Please take that for your consideration.

>>>To my fellow guild EXPERIENCED, please be patient i'll come back....i hope i will.

Regards,
    jazzurected.
  • GlPlGlPl Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've got the same problem and I've just uninstalled the game!
  • JudrusJudrus Registered Users 6 Posts
    The same, the same, the same... Honest but ban.
    Thanks to put right this mistake.
  • kokikoki Registered Users 5 Posts
    Banned for no reason!!!
    Dear gluadmin,
    I have been playing this game more time now and have never used any hack or something like that. Can you please tell me why I got this message today: Due to illegal operations, your account has been suspended for 359 hours, please try again. I want to know the reason why you did this. There are hundreds of hackers around here and nobody takes care of them, but you banned me, one honest player! Please take my case into matter!
    Banned for no reason!!!
    Dear gluadmin,
    I have been playing this game more time now and have never used any hack or something like that. Can you please tell me why I got this message today: Due to illegal operations, your account has been suspended for 359 hours, please try again. I want to know the reason why you did this. There are hundreds of hackers around here and nobody takes care of them, but you banned me, one honest player! Please take my case into matter!my google accaunt [email protected]
  • HotHeavenHotHeaven Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have the same problem.
    I am a legit player. I have never used any hacking tools. I don't know what I have done illegally. Why Glu has suspended my account "due to illegal operation"? Please settle this problem for me.
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    D3athW1ng wrote: »
    Dear gluadmin,
    I have been playing this game for a year now and have never used any hack or something like that. Can you please tell me why I got this message today: Due to illegal operations, your account has been suspended for 359 hours, please try again. I want to know the reason why you did this. There are hundreds of hackers around here and nobody takes care of them, but you banned me, one honest player! Please take my case into matter!

they ban legit players and there are still people in game that you can see for a fact have modded the endless towers..still in game...modded in pvp...still in game..
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID
  • D3athW1ngD3athW1ng Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes,i really wanna know the reason "WHY I WAS BANNED",I am very disappointed :(
  • o0KirT0oo0KirT0o Registered Users 2 Posts
    ban 350h, ban guilde for ??? i'm clean player !!! name : 0oKirTo0

thx for answer !!!
  • LeekillsLeekills Registered Users 3 Posts
    I got banned as well. I have never hacked. I do not have an unlocked phone. I didnt rank in the top 1000 in last tournament in VP. This is **** is this happening to a lot of people? I actually broke down and bought gems last night why would I do that if I was cheating? Please re-instate my account immediatley.

Leekills

Guild Experienced
  • Mr.MagMr.Mag Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here. Suspended for 359 hours.
    Never cheated, love the game and can't find any reason why Glu did this.
    Please GluAdmin, inform me!!
    My character name is Magnus300, play on Android.
  • Cássio VieiraCássio Vieira Registered Users 4 Posts
    Uma grande palhaçada tudo isso, invés de banir os que merecem, baniram muitos que jogam honestamente.
    Lamentável!!!
    Acabaram com o meu Guerreiro ''xxELESSARxx'' nível 47!
  • RamiinosRamiinos Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here. Im banned for 345 hours duo to illegal operation. What the hell!!? my username is Ramiinos and there is absolutely no proof that im cheating or anything. Anyone who i fought with in the arena can conform that. And you also can look in the data. I Usually report hackers in the town and spend money on this game and this is the thanks i get? Can you please fix this problem?
  • dariuskwangdariuskwang Registered Users 13 Posts
    I also feel the same incident , I never use the hack but got banned...
    o que vai acontecer com os jogadores honestos que foram banidos?
    what will happen to the honest players who have been banned?
  • MarioBMMMarioBMM Registered Users 8 Posts
    Chciałbym poznać powód zbanowania mnie Gram już spory czas i zaznaczam że nie korzystam z żadnych hack, ów Chciałbym też poznać tego dowcipnisia który to zrobił.
    Nie może być tak że ktoś nie wiadomo kto robi mi jazdę a ja nie wiem nawet za co i kto to zrobił to taka sugestia dla administratorów aby trochę więcej uwagi poświęcili poszczególnym osobom Jakaś porażka jakiś dowcipniś dla kawału coś zgłasza dla jaj a Ty dostajesz bana mimo że jesteś nie WINNY Jak ja 360 godzin za darmo
    NIE MA CHYBA SENSU DALEJ JUŻ W TO GRAĆ bo nawet po odblokowaniu zaraz znowu za darmo możesz zostać zbanowany na następne 360 h i dalej nie będziesz wiedział nawet za CO ????
    Pozdro
  • wandalplwandalpl Registered Users 8 Posts
    masz racje tez sie zastanawiam czy przestac w to gowno grac bo to sa jakies jaja co se robia pozdro
    my google acoint in game [email protected]
    Same here. Im banned for 359 hours duo to illegal operation. What the hell!!? my username is sherifff and there is absolutely no proof that im cheating or anything. Anyone who i fought with in the arena can conform that. And you also can look in the data. Can you please fix this problem dye gluadmin?
  • D3athW1ngD3athW1ng Registered Users 7 Posts
    we hope,that is just mistake,and will be fixed soon,my account is block too [email protected],D3athW1ng,and I'm not a hacker !
    minha conta é [email protected]
    por favor consertem isso!
    My acc is [email protected]
    please rescue me, no reason to ban!
  • StylgarStylgar Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same problem here never used no hack or something illegal but they banned my account and don't know why did they do it hope they resolve this problem character name Stylgar
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Wow, it's sickening to hear that this is going on yet the arena is FILLED with people who have unlimited skill/mana hacks... W.t.F!?

Then there are the legit players who got banned for using potions in the tower and they were rewarded by getting their career VP reset after the ban was lifted. And oh, by the way, lots of these guys said f-it and quit the game (I'd do the same).
  • isgsi1971isgsi1971 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dear Gluadmin,

I ban 360 hours for illegal actions, which I can not understand what is imposed.
    44 years old and I play the game a year for each one diamond I have paid here € 500.
    It can check your bank statements.
    I've never used illegal means during the game.
    Check my database, I can not figure out what my maneuver caused your ban.
    I am clean player and will remain so for the pleasures of the game, otherwise I would not waste your time.
    In the game there are plenty of hackers who can deal with and which it is vitiated.
    Please review your decision and restore my.

My name is isgsi71. My google account in game: [email protected]

Thank you!
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Is this only on Android? We had a ton of people banned on IOS a few weeks ago too - but they all were high lvl in towers (some legit).
  • RamiinosRamiinos Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have a Android. By the way, still bannend!!! Is there a admin who anyway reads this thread? No admin reacts to al this concerns from legit players. Im not sure they are doing anything about it. If i go back and my character is reset, im never ever gonna play this game again. And they are never gonna see another cent from me. I have been playing it since the first eternity warrior and spend money on it, but no more after that.
  • GlPlGlPl Registered Users 4 Posts
    This suspension case gives me quite a shock! It is a serious mistake to ban proper players. If this problem is not settled as soon as possible, EW3 will become a disreputable game for hackers, just because no one is silly to play by fair means only to be treated as a hacker in the end.
    GoldPearl
    What are you doing??? I don't understand glu! At first I was blocked for no reason at 350 hours and today added to 990 hours. For what??? Demand explanations! The player HotHeaven, android, [email protected].