Ew3 suck!

Thre no way to play this game anymore, you guys are not doing anything,hackers everywhre in all tournament, in arena, there some peoples wo are hacking since i start this game, they never get banned, i even reported, but GLU dont do anything, and everytime you guys do an update the game get worst, servor error everytime, i have to try aga7n and again to acces to the game,i ve lost most of my players cause of that, they stop the game, they keep paying for stuff but they cant even receive a good service! I love Ew3 but you guys can do better, you gain a lot of money so please do something...and o guys, please, try something new with the tournaments, WE NEED SOMETHING NEW...Im getting tired with the same tournaments..,with hacker everywhre.

Comments

• JudrusJudrus Registered Users 6 Posts
    Joli coup de gueule!!!!
  • JudrusJudrus Registered Users 6 Posts
    !!!Nice rant!!!
  • AlbertosAlbertos Registered Users 44 Posts
    Nothing will change in this game. Administrators specially create bugs in game when the person can buy diamonds for real money and at once by using bugs increases them in hundreds of times. All updates are reduced as a rule to new things.
    Look at ratings and results of the tournaments in the arena.
    The last 4 tournaments are won by the person who received a huge number of crystals using bugs (Shegolenok). Such guilgs as Alfa UT BK and others have many players that use bugs with crystals. Their leading positions are the result of such bugs.

///ps. Vsunim :)
  • CalmilzaCalmilza Registered Users 12 Posts
    ah, guess what, i just made the new update, and i didnt log on my account with 14 000 cs...idk what the fck is going on....omg :((, they dont banned hackers and now i think i just get banned ofr no reason
  • madaratobimadaratobi Registered Users 10 Posts
    I HAVE A COMPLAIN FOR PULLING OF NOTIFICATION BAR! IF THEY PULL THE NOTIFICATION BAR THE GAME WILL PAUSE IN ARENA! Hey GLU, FIX THAT BUGS!, IF U DONT FIX THAT WELL UR DEVELOPER OR THE DEVELOPER OF THIS GAME IS NOOB!
    Fix that ASAP!