Options

Please give me a solution now

ARKNGELARKNGEL Registered Users 21 Posts
glu hello friends, I have a problem since more than one month.The eternity warriors game 3 tells me that my account is damaged and that put me in touch with you .I did as well, but me ye have not yet solved my problem .I have invested much time and money on this game and I would like to play again and I can not even give me a solution to the problem of my damaged account.
My details are:
level 60 warrior, ARKNGEL name, account google + is arkanngel @ gmail.com, nexus tablet with android operating system
thank you and please give me a solution ASAP

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    ARKNGEL wrote: »
    glu hello friends, I have a problem since more than one month.The eternity warriors game 3 tells me that my account is damaged and that put me in touch with you .I did as well, but me ye have not yet solved my problem .I have invested much time and money on this game and I would like to play again and I can not even give me a solution to the problem of my damaged account.
    My details are:
    level 60 warrior, ARKNGEL name, account google + is arkanngel @ gmail.com, nexus tablet with android operating system
    thank you and please give me a solution ASAP

You shouldn't posted that valuable info here. Tsk.. Btw goto playstore and contact the developer email in there and give that info to them. Not here.