GLU Where's my fusion tourney reward??

Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
Glu i want my reward noww I didn't receive rewards yet n there r soo many ppl who r still waiting for their rewards so send those rewards right now!!!

Comments

• SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    Reward? What reward? We don't know what you're talking about. There is VIP reward happening now. Go purchase gems and get your reward. Don't forget to spend $700 in purchasing our gem packages.

Thank you for paying.. I mean playing.
    G¹²
  • Seven7Seven7 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    Reward? What reward? We don't know what you're talking about. There is VIP reward happening now. Go purchase gems and get your reward. Don't forget to spend $700 in purchasing our gem packages.

Thank you for paying.. I mean playing.

Well I'm talking about tournament reward that I haven't received yet.. U should think 100 times before u answer anybody's question my thread clearly says fusion tourney reward not VIP reward
  • SkenderbeuSkenderbeu Registered Users 85 Posts
    I think you should reread it to understand the sarcasm.
    G¹²
    Skenderbeu wrote: »
    I think you should reread it to understand the sarcasm.

Lol,my thread tag says "fusion tourney" not "VIP" i think u should reread it
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Seven7 wrote: »
    Lol,my thread tag says "fusion tourney" not "VIP" i think u should reread it

Dude, he was beeing sarcastic about that Glu doesnt care about giving you your reward (or anyone else from last tour). But instead tells you to just go back into the game and spend your $$ and be happy.
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Dude, he was beeing sarcastic about that Glu doesnt care about giving you your reward (or anyone else from last tour). But instead tells you to just go back into the game and spend your $$ and be happy.

Actually I'm not happy what glu did... So I was talking to other ppl on town chat they didn't receive tourney reward too n they were saying that glu will update ew3 again cuz of bugs idk... So wbu? U got ur reward?
  • FirthFirth Registered Users 219 Posts
    Seven7 wrote: »
    Actually I'm not happy what glu did... So I was talking to other ppl on town chat they didn't receive tourney reward too n they were saying that glu will update ew3 again cuz of bugs idk... So wbu? U got ur reward?

yes, on android platform, got all rewards from last fuse tourney.....
    GUILD: EW4 EXPERIENCED | WOOOOT| coolio | Platform: ANDROID